Windows 10: how do I turn on date and time display

Discus and support how do I turn on date and time display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I turn on date and time display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sobuarts, May 8, 2019.

1. sobuarts Win User

how do I turn on date and time display

:)

sobuarts, May 8, 2019

2. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, May 8, 2019
  3. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

Hi Richard,

There are several reasons that can cause this issue you are experiencing. One of these is the date option is disabled in settings. For us to isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit Start, type
      Winver, and then press Enter. You could also press
      Windows Key + R, type Winver into the Run dialog, and press
      Enter.
    • Can you tell us if there are any changes made on your computer before this issue occurred?
    • Did you have any third party mouse-related applications installed?

Furthermore, we suggest that you check if the date and time option is enabled. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Click Properties.
    • Select Use Small Taskbar Buttons.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

We're looking forward to your response.

PreciousLeb, May 8, 2019
  4. how do I turn on date and time display

Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. how do I turn on date and time display - Similar Threads - turn date display

2. Time and date display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time and date display: The time and date has always been displayed in bottom right side of screen. Yesterday half the time disappeared and today only the date is displayed. How do I fix this? I changed screen size from 100 to 80% but that didnt bring the time dispay back. help...
  3. how do I move time/date on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I move time/date on taskbar?: How can I move the time and date to the opposite end of the taskbar? I;m running Win10 Pro x64 Ver 2004 Build 19041.58 164765
  4. how do I move time/date on taskar?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I move time/date on taskar?: How can I move the time and date to the opposite end of the taskbar? I;m running Win10 Pro x64 Ver 2004 Build 19041.58 164765
  5. Date/Time display on taskbar

Date/Time display on taskbar: Can I display the current date, as well as the time in the taskbar, by default ie without having to hover on the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/datetime-display-on-taskbar/15221cac-8ac4-41f3-968f-d557532eca96
  6. displaying time and date

displaying time and date: How do I get the time and date to display on the lower right hand corner to show again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-time-and-date/d8b0ee9b-e1d4-4caa-8bd4-32365db7068c
  7. Date and time display

Date and time display: My date and time display is greyed out and the only way I can view it is by clicking on it. Can anyone suggest a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-display/dc66ba4e-a5d7-4d76-ae9d-a0bf612ad776
  8. Time and date display on taskbar

Time and date display on taskbar: My display has recently started showing the time, day of the week and date in three lines, which makes my taskbar larger. How do I get rid of the day of the week and date? I only want to see the time in one line. Thank you for your time......
  9. Display date and time

Display date and time: The Day, Date (mth/day/yr) and Time used to display on my desk top when I opened my computer, I did something wrong because it is no longer displayed. My task bar shows the date (mth/day/yr) and time but not Day, If you hoover over the date it shows the Day, I went into...
  10. How can I make the date and time display the day name?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make the date and time display the day name?: How can I make the date and time display the day name? [img] 64694