Windows 10: How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security?

Discus and support How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been trying to turn on memory integrity in the core isolation section of windows security, but everytime I turn it on and restart, my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ethan Faubert, Nov 24, 2022.

1. How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security?

So I have been trying to turn on memory integrity in the core isolation section of windows security, but everytime I turn it on and restart, my laptop crashes, claiming that a file called hswultpep.sys is responsible. How do I fix this?

:)

Ethan Faubert, Nov 24, 2022
  2. windoc Win User

Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off

I am unable to turn off the Memory Integrity option for some reason.
    I even followed the steps below and rebooted, still keeps on enabling itself.
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

Even try these settings to disable Credential Guard here.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...l-guard-manage

Even reinstalled Windows 10 by wiping out all the partitions starting from scratch. Still no luck.
    Think this is a bug in v1809.

Before the complete reinstallation, I did enable the VBS settings with UEFI Lock features under the Group Policy.
    But I am stumped as to why even after a reinstall I cannot disable the Memory Integrity option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

win10freak, Nov 24, 2022
  4. glnz Win User

How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security?

Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers

On my Dell Optiplex 7010 Win 10 Pro 64-bit PC (version 20H2), I can't turn on Memory Integrity due to some Intel graphics drivers. I have Intel graphics, not a separate video card. See screenshot below. Any suggestions? Thanks.

How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security? [​IMG]

Thema:

How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security?

1. How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security? - Similar Threads - turn memory integrity

2. How to turn on memory integrity?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn on memory integrity?: ftdibus.sys incompatible driver causing memory integrity not to be enabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-memory-integrity/ee505a30-908b-41d2-9e39-be5e60eb5243
  3. How to turn on memory integrity?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn on memory integrity?: ftdibus.sys incompatible driver causing memory integrity not to be enabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-memory-integrity/ee505a30-908b-41d2-9e39-be5e60eb5243
  4. How do I turn off Memory Integrity setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off Memory Integrity setting?: I am working with a protected program to change a digital sign for my business. The special USB key requires me to turn off the Memory Integrity setting found in the Security section of settings under Core Isolation. Unfortunately, it states it is controlled by my...
  5. How do I turn off Memory Integrity setting?

How do I turn off Memory Integrity setting?: I am working with a protected program to change a digital sign for my business. The special USB key requires me to turn off the Memory Integrity setting found in the Security section of settings under Core Isolation. Unfortunately, it states it is controlled by my...
  6. Memory Integrity in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity in Windows Security: Hi I accidentally dismissed the memory integrity warning, now I can't un-dismiss it. Now I can't even find the memory integrity warning.Can someone kindly tell me how to reengage or un-dismiss the warning, so I can turn on the function. Thank you....
  7. Memory Integrity in Windows Security

Memory Integrity in Windows Security: Hi I accidentally dismissed the memory integrity warning, now I can't un-dismiss it. Now I can't even find the memory integrity warning.Can someone kindly tell me how to reengage or un-dismiss the warning, so I can turn on the function. Thank you....
  8. How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security?: So I have been trying to turn on memory integrity in the core isolation section of windows security, but everytime I turn it on and restart, my laptop crashes, claiming that a file called hswultpep.sys is responsible. How do I fix this?...
  9. How to turn on memory integrity?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn on memory integrity?: whenever I try to turn on the memory integrity, it shows these are the incompatible drivers. How can I turn on the memory integrity feature and what are the uses of these drivers? Should I delete them?...
  10. Windows Security's Memory Integrity Can't be Turned On

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security's Memory Integrity Can't be Turned On: Hi, There are incompatible drivers problem when I try to turn on my Memory Integrity as shown in the screenshot below. Does anyone know how to locate the files Ivrs64.sys & Ivuvc64.sys and delete them? And, how do I fix the issue with my inf files in my computer? I am...