Windows 10: How do I turn on the Bluetooth notification icon?

Discus and support How do I turn on the Bluetooth notification icon? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn on the Bluetooth notification icon?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anggiess8, Dec 17, 2018.

1. anggiess8 Win User

How do I turn on the Bluetooth notification icon?

:)

anggiess8, Dec 17, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 17, 2018
  4. How do I turn on the Bluetooth notification icon?

carrotmuseum, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I turn on the Bluetooth notification icon? - Similar Threads - turn Bluetooth notification

2. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  3. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  4. How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off?: I'm trying to connect to a device With bluetooth on And it keeps showing this: [ATTACH] Its telling me bluetooth is turned off and not giving me an option to turn it on. I tried the notification centre.[ATTACH] I tried to do it from device manager in control panel, but the...
  5. How do i turn on bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i turn on bluetooth?: I'm trying to connect to a device With bluetooth on And it keeps showing this: [ATTACH] Its telling me bluetooth is turned off and not giving me an option to turn it on. I tried the notification centre.[ATTACH] I tried to do it from device manager in control panel, but the...
  6. How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?: I just bought a new Dell with Windows 10 Pro. It has this annoying feature of popping up a caps lock notification no matter what program I'm using. I tried using these directions I found on how to turn it off, but I don't see a screen configuration tab at the end of these...
  7. how do i turn off notifications to this post ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i turn off notifications to this post ?: how do i turn off notifications to this post ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-notifications-to-this-post/3100e895-c404-4a5e-9f6f-7ae43a56c36f
  8. How do I change an icon in the notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change an icon in the notification area?: Also, how do I drag an icon to the notification area? Thank you. 110494
  9. how do I kick notifications icon from tray

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I kick notifications icon from tray: How do I get rid of notifications icon from the tray? I set all notifications to "off" thank you 67071
  10. Turn On or Off Bluetooth Notification Area Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Bluetooth Notification Area Icon in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Bluetooth Notification Area Icon in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Bluetooth Notification Area Icon in Windows 10 Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology which enables wireless data transmission between two Bluetooth enabled devices...