Windows 10: how do I turn on virtualisation

Discus and support how do I turn on virtualisation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I turn on virtualisation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DuncanSiminett, Aug 2, 2018.

1. how do I turn on virtualisation

how do I turn on virtualisation

:)

DuncanSiminett, Aug 2, 2018

2. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850.

Thanks

nairunni60, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850. I enclose the screenshot.

Thanks

nairunni60, Aug 2, 2018
  4. acw260 Win User

Virtualisation on Windows 10 host machine

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and some software I use is not supported. It has been suggested that I run a virtual earlier Windows machine using my Windows 10 OS as the host. I'm new to virtualisation. Will Hyper-V run on a host Windows 10 OS? Is
    there a more appropriate virtualisation package I should be looking at?

Any advice appreciated.

acw260, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. how do I turn on virtualisation - Similar Threads - turn virtualisation

2. My touchpad turn off on it own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad turn off on it own.: I have a Lenovo Flex 5i, 13th gen Intel, Windows 11. pen and touch supported. I have noticed that my laptop will have turn the touchpad off by itself whenever I first open it, and throughout the day. What happens is that the cursor will not appear on the screen anymore. if it...
  3. My touchpad turn off on it own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad turn off on it own.: I have a Lenovo Flex 5i, 13th gen Intel, Windows 11. pen and touch supported. I have noticed that my laptop will have turn the touchpad off by itself whenever I first open it, and throughout the day. What happens is that the cursor will not appear on the screen anymore. if it...
  4. I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...: Pls help anyone. i need to use google play. but it wont work. HOW TO GET VIRTUALISATION TO WORK??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-turn-on-virtualisation-on-my-windows-10/2e4b623c-2bfa-4447-a5a6-687040d10a92
  5. I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...: Pls help anyone. i need to use google play. but it wont work. HOW TO GET VIRTUALISATION TO WORK??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-turn-on-virtualisation-on-my-windows-10/2e4b623c-2bfa-4447-a5a6-687040d10a92
  6. I can't turn off Virtualisation-based security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't turn off Virtualisation-based security?: I changed the group policy and edited the registry but it still shows that Virtualisation-based security is running - I did restart my laptop. I want to be able to run VMware workstation player.OS: Windows 11 proLaptop: Thinkpad P14s Gen 2Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 proThanks, for...
  7. I can't turn off Virtualisation-based security?

I can't turn off Virtualisation-based security?: I changed the group policy and edited the registry but it still shows that Virtualisation-based security is running - I did restart my laptop. I want to be able to run VMware workstation player.OS: Windows 11 proLaptop: Thinkpad P14s Gen 2Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 proThanks, for...
  8. Virtualisation Turned Off after I Restart My Pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtualisation Turned Off after I Restart My Pc: Virtualisation Turned Off automatically when I Restart My Pc IntelR CoreTM i3 CPU @ 3.30Ghz. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualisation-turned-off-after-i-restart-my-pc/f15b5931-341c-4875-a456-968762b6354d
  9. Stuck in Automatic repair loop after turning on CPU virtualisation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Automatic repair loop after turning on CPU virtualisation.: Pretty much what the title says, I turned on CPU virtualisation for a Android Emulator, and now it is stuck in a automatic repair loop. Can someone help? Specs: MSI B350 PC MATE Ryzen 1600x 1060 3gb 8gbs Ram Western Digital 256gb SSD (Boot drive) Toshiba 2TB drive Thanks in...
  10. Turn on VTx Windows 10 Pro. Hyper V is off in "Windows features". Virtualisation on in...

Turn on VTx Windows 10 Pro. Hyper V is off in "Windows features". Virtualisation on in...: Hi ALL, I am looking to turn on VTx Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. Hyper V is off in "Windows features". Virtualisation on in BIOS. Acceleration greyed out in VirtualBox. I'm not sure if the latest update has affected this option or something else is conflicting or not. I can...