Windows 10: How Do I Turn Password Off ?

Discus and support How Do I Turn Password Off ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time my laptop goes to sleep set at 30 mins, I have to put password in again. How do I turn this off in the Windows Settings?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnieGordon1, Apr 7, 2020.

1. How Do I Turn Password Off ?

Every time my laptop goes to sleep set at 30 mins, I have to put password in again. How do I turn this off in the Windows Settings?

:)

AnnieGordon1, Apr 7, 2020

2. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 7, 2020
  4. How Do I Turn Password Off ?

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

How Do I Turn Password Off ?

1. How Do I Turn Password Off ? - Similar Threads - Turn Password Off

2. How do I turn screencasts off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn screencasts off: [ATTACH] My wisdom about windows and services like this is really low, I need to turn that off to be able to make screenshots on Netflix. Or maybe is there something else I can do? I already tried to turn xbox bar off but it didn't changed anything....
  3. How do I turn off watermarking???

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off watermarking???: I was playing around and somehow turned on a watermark. Now, it just ignores me the choice is greyed out when I try to turn the watermarks off. I thought about the "administrator" role. I am an administrator. How can I get this done. I need to write some letters you know,...
  4. wtf is this and how do i turn it off?

wtf is this and how do i turn it off?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/9c15tbskweg51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=0bdfbb7a796041632be7179863f3f836f69c7a23 submitted by /u/InsertDumbUsername_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7wits/wtf_is_this_and_how_do_i_turn_it_off/
  5. how do i turn off having to put in a password to sing in?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i turn off having to put in a password to sing in?: i have windows 10 Home and the OS build is 19041.388.............................someone plezz HELP........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-having-to-put-in-a-password-to/39691866-2f5a-40c4-977e-91d88b4a0f48
  6. How do I turn off this feature?

How do I turn off this feature?: I recently updated my latptop from Windows 8 to 10. There's a feature that's annoying me but I don't know what it's called or how to turn it off. Sometimes when I'm scrolling up or down a page it'll suddenly bring me to a screen that shows all my open windows as small...
  7. how do i turn off having to put in a password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i turn off having to put in a password: so my computer opens up. i just want to turn on my laptop an do what i need to do. i live alone and no one uses my laptop but me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-having-to-put-in-a-password/ce9b4885-1376-45ad-b771-37453a015781
  8. How do I turn off Bitlocker????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off Bitlocker????: I purchased a Dell XPS 13 with Windows 10 Home about a year ago. From then until around Thanksgiving, Bitlocker NEVER turned on or made me enter a recovery key when I turned on or restarted my laptop. The day after Thanksgiving, I accidentally dropped my computer, and broke...
  9. how do i turn subtitles off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i turn subtitles off: how do I turn subtitles off. And also closed captioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-subtitles-off/dc21fe8c-ca9f-4af7-a6e7-c9a1005c85cd
  10. How do I turn off OneDrive/

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I turn off OneDrive/: I have no use for this. However, no matter what I am doing, typing a letter, browsing on-line, playing a game, I get a pop-up asking me to set up OneDrive. I'm tired of this. Looking on-line says it cannot be deleted. But, now I'm getting a notice that I have a new OneDrive...