Windows 10: How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light

Discus and support How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, I Am A Windows 10 21H2 User And I Wanted Search Menu Not The Search Box To Be On Light Theme, But I Don't Know How To Do That, I've Been Finding An... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Bacon Hair, Mar 26, 2022.

1. How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light

Hi, I Am A Windows 10 21H2 User And I Wanted Search Menu Not The Search Box To Be On Light Theme, But I Don't Know How To Do That, I've Been Finding An Option In Registry Editor And I Can't Find It...

:)

Bacon Hair, Mar 26, 2022
  2. guidooch Win User

Menu light problem

Hello,

this is my first post and I'm very sorry to write about a problem.

So, I just downloaded a generic theme from OVI store, and the light of the menu key changed from bright white to a strange pink, that is the color of the theme.

I have tried to change theme but the color of the light of the menu key is still pink.

Is there any suggestion?

Turning off and then on didn't change anything.

Removing an plugging the battery didn't change anything.

Please help!

guidooch, Mar 26, 2022
  3. Changing the Theme for File Explorer to Light Theme

Hi Betsy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern related to changing the File Explorer theme from Dark to Light.

You can follow the suggestions mentioned below to change the theme to Light.

1. Press Windows + I keys together to open
      Settings.
    2. Now click on Personalization
    3. At the left hand pane select Colors
    4. Now on the right hand side under Choose your color select the drop down to
      Light

If you have any further queries, please do let us know and we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 26, 2022
  4. How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light

Cannot change Start Menu results color? (aka Cortana search)

Using the Dark theme. Problem is, when I press the Start Button and start typing anything, it all turns bright (white/light gray). Issue is described perfectly here:

How to change color of search menu in Start to black?

I tried the suggestions there (region change / registry) but they didn't work. It seems, only enabling a High Contrast theme can change this but it's an overkill workaround.

Any ideas? Thank you.

(Windows 10 1903 x64 Pro)

AmigaRoots, Mar 26, 2022
Thema:

How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light

1. How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light - Similar Threads - Turn Search Menu

2. How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light: Hi, I Am A Windows 10 21H2 User And I Wanted Search Menu Not The Search Box To Be On Light Theme, But I Don't Know How To Do That, I've Been Finding An Option In Registry Editor And I Can't Find It......
  3. How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light: Hi, I Am A Windows 10 21H2 User And I Wanted Search Menu Not The Search Box To Be On Light Theme, But I Don't Know How To Do That, I've Been Finding An Option In Registry Editor And I Can't Find It......
  4. How do I turn on context menu shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn on context menu shortcuts?: For example, when you want to rename a file, you can right click on it, then press "m" on your keyboard to rename that file because "m" is the shortcut for rename when the context menu is open, as signified by the underlined "' on the "rename" option. However, it's not...
  5. How do I turn off night light?!?!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I turn off night light?!?!: I'm having the common problem of Night Light not being able to be turned off. I have searched and tried every solution I've seen so far including deleting things from the registry, adding things to the registry, logging out and back in, and generally every solution I've come...
  6. How do I turn off night light?!?!

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I turn off night light?!?!: I'm having the common problem of Night Light not being able to be turned off. I have searched and tried every solution I've seen so far including deleting things from the registry, adding things to the registry, logging out and back in, and generally every solution I've come...
  7. Light theme with windows menu bar white/gray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Light theme with windows menu bar white/gray: Hi, I have a surface pro 4 with windows 1803 and I can't find the light theme nor how to change the colors to light white or gray. The light option is already selected, so the windows have a light color, but the overall menu is still dark. When I try to change the accent...
  8. Changing the Theme for File Explorer to Light Theme

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing the Theme for File Explorer to Light Theme: I am in WIndows 10 latest update. My Windows File Explorer screen background is black with white text. How can I change it to white background with black text? ***Original title: Windows File Explorer***...
  9. How do I turn on the lights in the fans? Because on the box it has the lights on but when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn on the lights in the fans? Because on the box it has the lights on but when I...: How do I turn on the lights in the fans? Because on the box it has the lights on but when I turned it on the lights didn't come on? Please someone help....
  10. how do i turn on my back keyboard light

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i turn on my back keyboard light: how do i turn on my back keyboard light to light up the letters and numbers on my windows 10 home HP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-my-back-keyboard-light/0a20bc4b-87bd-4c48-b0f7-26c7f05e70c5