Windows 10: how do i turn subtitles off

Discus and support how do i turn subtitles off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I turn subtitles off. And also closed captioning.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GaryGerard1, Dec 8, 2018.

1. how do i turn subtitles off

how do I turn subtitles off. And also closed captioning.

:)

GaryGerard1, Dec 8, 2018

2. Displaying subtitles

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps: to select subtitle file in videos:

-Normally, the app attempts to search for subtitle file associated with the video file playing. But if it can’t find it, or there is other subtitle file you want to use, just click the subtitle icon on the control bar (it’s between play button and volume button),
    then select “Choose subtitle file”

-Now browse for the subtitle file and you’re done!

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Subtitles in videos in Windows 10.

Hello Rita,

Have you tried the resolutions given by other community members on this thread? If not, we suggest that you check them out and see if it helps.

If you are still unable to setup the subtitles, please answer the following questions to be able to assist you further:

• What app are you using to use when playing videos?
    • What file type are the videos that you usually play?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Dec 8, 2018
  4. John Fer Win User

how do i turn subtitles off

Subtitles

Hello,

We suggest checking this article to help you with your concern. This contains steps that you can perform to help you add a subtitle on your movies
    using Windows 10 Movies & TV app.

Let us know how it goes.

John Fer, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

how do i turn subtitles off

1. how do i turn subtitles off - Similar Threads - turn subtitles off

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  4. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  5. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  6. How do I turn this off?

7. How do i turn this off ?

How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  8. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  9. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn this off?: When I first got the envy I accidentally clicked a setting where it turns the background dark when I have a tab open and I'm not sure how to switch it. It is driving me crazy...
  10. Turning off subtitles in Windows DVD player

Turning off subtitles in Windows DVD player: How do I turn off the damned subtitles in Windows DVD player? It is this one--- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10771/windows-dvd-playback-options ---which is recommended at support.microsoft.com. If a DVD has subtitles, they are on by default. If I try to turn...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_O3_1xOIY4how to use remote desktop to connect to a windows 10 pc

2. www.bing.com5% 30%

3. how to turn subtitles off i view

4. how to turn off subtitles on laptop,
  5. www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_O3_1xOIY4turn off onedrive in windows 10,
  6. how to turn subtitles on,
  7. www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_O3_1xOIY4how to use remote desktop windows 10,
  8. how to use remote desktop to connect to a windows 10 pchow to use remote desktop to connect to a windows 10 pcwww.youtube.com/watch?v=MGkyudNqcKQ,
  9. Turn the subtitles off on PC,
  10. Worldgo to bing com5 30