Windows 10: how do I turn the lights on key pad of Lenovo V330

Discus and support how do I turn the lights on key pad of Lenovo V330 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; does anyone know how to turn on the backlit keypad on Lenovo V 330. They go on when the computer is turned on, but go away immediately. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by raja Dev, Dec 6, 2018.

1. raja Dev Win User

how do I turn the lights on key pad of Lenovo V330

does anyone know how to turn on the backlit keypad on Lenovo V 330. They go on when the computer is turned on, but go away immediately.

Thanks.

:)

raja Dev, Dec 6, 2018

2. Windows 7 Compatibility - Lenovo V330

Hi,

I'm trying to put my employer's image of Windows 7 Enterprise on a Lenovo V330-15IKB laptop. So far I've been unable to get this to work; of the drivers listed on Lenovo's offical website, only 2 or 3 say they're Windows 7-compatible.

I did manage to get it to work on a V110 laptop and a V520s desktop, so tried (as a long shot) to get the V110 image to run on the V330 but no luck.

Does anyone know if there is any way to get 7 to run on this laptop?

A Lancaster, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 7 Compatibility - Lenovo V330

There are only certain models in that series that will run 7.

Read the specs:

Product Overview - V330-15IKB, V330-15ISK

[table][tr][td]Pre-installedoperatingsystem[/td][td]
    • DOS
    • Win7 Pro 32bit (for PRC and Skylake based models only)
    • Win7 Pro 64bit (for PRC and Skylake based models only)
    • Win7 Home Basic 64bit (for PRC and Skylake based models only)
    • Win10 Home 64bit/Win10 Pro 64bit
    • Win10 2017&2018 refresh
    • Win10 Pro 64bit Downgrade to Win7 Pro 64bit (for Skylake based models only)
    • Win10 Pro 64bit Downgrade to Win7 Pro 32bit (for Skylake based models only) - design reserve
    • Ubuntu Linux
    [/td][/tr][/table]

And the only selection you get here in the operating system drop down menu for that model is Windows 10:

V330-15IKB Laptop (Lenovo)

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Dec 6, 2018
  4. how do I turn the lights on key pad of Lenovo V330

N96 Key pad lights

morning, i dint have any lights on the key pad, its making using the phone difficult at night, any ideas?

blackfive---01, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

how do I turn the lights on key pad of Lenovo V330

1. how do I turn the lights on key pad of Lenovo V330 - Similar Threads - turn lights key

2. Keyboard pad light will not stay on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keyboard pad light will not stay on: Since doing a recovery with Microsoft a couple days ago, which by the way did a great job by the way. Yet I can't seem to find how to keep my keyboard pad lighting on; only when I touch will they stay on for 15 seconds, but I prefer them on at all time. Anyone know how to...
  3. How do i rename a file using the touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i rename a file using the touch pad: How do I rename a file using the touch pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-rename-a-file-using-the-touch-pad/cd89211c-ba75-4265-9fdb-d2f4343fbd08
  4. how do i turn on cookies

how do i turn on cookies: how do I turn on cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-cookies/efea0bf1-6ee2-472f-967b-e41fba4d3ba4
  5. Windows 10 1809 upgrade Lenovo V330-151K

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 upgrade Lenovo V330-151K: My home Medion PC upgraded to 1809 10 Oct with no problems. However my Lenovo laptop does not seem to upgrade checked manually for update daily and ensured all previous and current updates installed without errors on 1803. Any suggestions why upgrade is not happening don't...
  6. Light up key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Light up key: i got a omen laptop and when I got it the keys lighted up but now they don't how do I turn them on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/light-up-key/8ddbd0ee-d370-4fe4-97c0-cfbca1b2faba
  7. how do I turn on virtualisation

how do I turn on virtualisation: how do I turn on virtualisation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-turn-on-virtualisation/c70ffe4c-ef52-4bfd-a6fa-ae1891d17a5d
  8. How do i run Night Light through Batch?

How do i run Night Light through Batch?: The subject says it all - I want to be able to run a command, that activates/deactivates Night Light through cmd/bat. I found a code that detects operating systems, and I made it seperate the choices between "True" (Windows 10) and "False"(Other). The marked *ACTIVATION...
  9. How do I identify hardware in Lenovo desktop?

How do I identify hardware in Lenovo desktop?: Good day everyone; I want to install an SSD as my primary drive, with a clean install of Windows 10 so that I do have to deal with all the bloatware that Lenovo has on the original hard drive. I initially installed the SSD then installed a new distro of Windows 10, but...
  10. How do I assign a key to do an action?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I assign a key to do an action?: I own a Dell Latitude E6530 running Windows 10. Pre-installed with the system came Dell's own software for configuring track pad, keyboard, battery etc. In their mouse pad program, you can assign the middle key above the track pad to open a file or program. Obviously, I have...