Windows 10: how do i turn the tablet attachable key board back on

Discus and support how do i turn the tablet attachable key board back on in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i turn the tablet attachable key board back on? for some reason it quit working when i was using it and now the only way i can type is with on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SRDickinson, Jan 8, 2019.

1. how do i turn the tablet attachable key board back on

how do i turn the tablet attachable key board back on? for some reason it quit working when i was using it and now the only way i can type is with on screen keyboard.

:)

SRDickinson, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    PC tablet stops turning on tablet mode automatically

To assist you better on why the tablet mode of your device is not turning on automatically, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your device prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your Windows 10 device?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 is currently installed on your device? To do this, you need to press the
      Windows key, and type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jan 8, 2019
  4. how do i turn the tablet attachable key board back on

On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

how do i turn the tablet attachable key board back on

1. how do i turn the tablet attachable key board back on - Similar Threads - turn tablet attachable

2. How do I turn up volume from f keys on the key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn up volume from f keys on the key board: How do I turn up volume from f keys on the key board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-up-volume-from-f-keys-on-the-key/3e139527-8904-4280-b94f-84fc317d0ec9
  3. How do I turn up volume from f keys on the key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn up volume from f keys on the key board: How do I turn up volume from f keys on the key board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-up-volume-from-f-keys-on-the-key/3e139527-8904-4280-b94f-84fc317d0ec9
  4. On screen key board is on and is messing up my game. how do i turn it off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    On screen key board is on and is messing up my game. how do i turn it off?: Recently i have been having a on screen keyboard popping up. I didn't think much of it till it started messing up my game, every time i try to type in my game it pulls up a bar and makes it to where i have to hold left mouse button in order to type. Its making it to where i...
  5. On screen key board is on and is messing up my game. how do i turn it off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On screen key board is on and is messing up my game. how do i turn it off?: Recently i have been having a on screen keyboard popping up. I didn't think much of it till it started messing up my game, every time i try to type in my game it pulls up a bar and makes it to where i have to hold left mouse button in order to type. Its making it to where i...
  6. On screen key board is on and is messing up my game. how do i turn it off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how to turn off onscreen key board?

how to turn off onscreen key board?: How do I turn off on screen keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-onscreen-key-board/b8b751d4-8932-4da6-ae66-c97937f5986b
  8. key board back light stops workimng

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    key board back light stops workimng: Windows update causes my Samsung Lap Top keyboard back light to stop working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-back-light-stops-workimng/5a0f121c-69b7-4ab9-87fd-21cf0f37d76d
  9. How do I program windows key on keyboard to turn on and off tablet mode with a press of the key

How do I program windows key on keyboard to turn on and off tablet mode with a press of the key: How do I program windows key on keyboard to turn on and off tablet mode when pushed. I saw it in a you tube video and it worked great now I want to do it on another computer and am not able to find the walk through. It was fairly simple and something to do with regedit if I...
  10. I accidentally turned my display into tablet. How do I turn it back?

I accidentally turned my display into tablet. How do I turn it back?: I accidentally turnedmy display into tablet I beleive and cant turn it back * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: Dispaly...