Windows 10: How do I turn this off?

Discus and support How do I turn this off? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I first got the envy I accidentally clicked a setting where it turns the background dark when I have a tab open and I'm not sure how to switch it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brianacc, May 30, 2021.

1. Brianacc Win User

How do I turn this off?

When I first got the envy I accidentally clicked a setting where it turns the background dark when I have a tab open and I'm not sure how to switch it. It is driving me crazy

:)

Brianacc, May 30, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 30, 2021
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, May 30, 2021
  4. How do I turn this off?

WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 30, 2021
Thema:

How do I turn this off?

1. How do I turn this off? - Similar Threads - turn off

2. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  3. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  4. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.: This always shows up every time I press the Caps Lock button, and I don't know how to turn it off. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want this to show up every time I have caps lock....
  5. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.: This always shows up every time I press the Caps Lock button, and I don't know how to turn it off. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want this to show up every time I have caps lock....
  6. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...: ive watched tons of videos but they all tell me to use control panel which i already tried. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator-on-windows/b7534b06-ac33-4887-a4d1-4b50cb8db78d
  8. how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...

how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...: ive watched tons of videos but they all tell me to use control panel which i already tried. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator-on-windows/b7534b06-ac33-4887-a4d1-4b50cb8db78d
  9. HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?: I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK ON AND OFF INDICATOR FORM POOPING UP ON SCREEN IN HP VICTUS WHILE GAMING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-capslock-indicator/10501828-c892-469b-a75f-f43312c9fca0
  10. HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?

HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?: I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK ON AND OFF INDICATOR FORM POOPING UP ON SCREEN IN HP VICTUS WHILE GAMING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-capslock-indicator/10501828-c892-469b-a75f-f43312c9fca0