Windows 10: How do I turn this off?

Discus and support How do I turn this off? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by patrick duehring, Jul 30, 2022.

1. How do I turn this off?

https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show up randomly today with no prompt.

:)

patrick duehring, Jul 30, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 30, 2022
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jul 30, 2022
  4. How do I turn this off?

turn off suggestions

Hi,

Try the below steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Settings from Three horizontal dots at top.
    • Click on Advanced Settings.
    • Select View Advanced Settings.
    • Click on Privacy and services.
    • Now Turn the ‘Show search suggestions as I type’.
    Let us know the status.

Vinod Archak, Jul 30, 2022
Thema:

How do I turn this off?

1. How do I turn this off? - Similar Threads - turn off

2. My touchpad turn off on it own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad turn off on it own.: I have a Lenovo Flex 5i, 13th gen Intel, Windows 11. pen and touch supported. I have noticed that my laptop will have turn the touchpad off by itself whenever I first open it, and throughout the day. What happens is that the cursor will not appear on the screen anymore. if it...
  3. My touchpad turn off on it own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad turn off on it own.: I have a Lenovo Flex 5i, 13th gen Intel, Windows 11. pen and touch supported. I have noticed that my laptop will have turn the touchpad off by itself whenever I first open it, and throughout the day. What happens is that the cursor will not appear on the screen anymore. if it...
  4. Cannot turn off Core_isolation_Memory_integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn off Core_isolation_Memory_integrity: Hello,I have been dealing with this problem for 7 hours now, watching nearly 30 tutorials and reading 3 forums. I simply cannot deactivate core isolation. I have full admin rights, I've also disabled/enabled tried both VMX in the BIOS. Secure Boot is also disabled. However, I...
  5. Cannot turn off Core_isolation_Memory_integrity

Cannot turn off Core_isolation_Memory_integrity: Hello,I have been dealing with this problem for 7 hours now, watching nearly 30 tutorials and reading 3 forums. I simply cannot deactivate core isolation. I have full admin rights, I've also disabled/enabled tried both VMX in the BIOS. Secure Boot is also disabled. However, I...
  6. Pc turning off while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc turning off while gaming: My pc is turning off while gaming without any warnings or popups, my event viewer is flooded with event id: 28 and event id:41specsi7 12700f3070ti16gb ddr4Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2...
  7. Pc turning off while gaming

Pc turning off while gaming: My pc is turning off while gaming without any warnings or popups, my event viewer is flooded with event id: 28 and event id:41specsi7 12700f3070ti16gb ddr4Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2...
  8. HDMI Monitor Turns off when trying to update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI Monitor Turns off when trying to update to windows 11: My Laptop screen is damaged so I use an HDMI Monitor, when I try updating to windows 11 it'll show some of the progress and then the monitor will turn off and No Matter what I do it will not turn back on so I have no idea what the progress of my update is, Any solutions?...
  9. HDMI Monitor Turns off when trying to update to windows 11

HDMI Monitor Turns off when trying to update to windows 11: My Laptop screen is damaged so I use an HDMI Monitor, when I try updating to windows 11 it'll show some of the progress and then the monitor will turn off and No Matter what I do it will not turn back on so I have no idea what the progress of my update is, Any solutions?...
  10. HDMI Monitor Turns off when trying to update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade