Windows 10: How do I ugrade windows 10 home to pro for $99

Discus and support How do I ugrade windows 10 home to pro for $99 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I saw ad for doing a 10 hme to 10 pro but store doesn' t charge that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Hoyosko, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Hoyosko Win User

How do I ugrade windows 10 home to pro for $99

I saw ad for doing a 10 hme to 10 pro but store doesn'

t charge that

:)

Hoyosko, Feb 18, 2019

2. I am trying to ugrade my Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10, and upgrade ran all the way to 99% and it just stopped.

Original Title - Windows 10 Upgrade

I am trying to ugrade my Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10, and the down;oad and upgrade ran all the way to 99% and it just stopped and has been sitting on 99% for several hours. Any suggestions on what I should do now ?

EdwinChilders, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Eaglewing Win User

Windows 10 upgrade from 7 -installation stuck at 99%

I decided to ugrade to 10 from Windows 7. The download went fine, and installation was going smoothly until it reached 99%. It was stuck there. I did read that some installations make take awhile. I left my laptop on -stuck at 99% from 7p.m. until 7.pm. the following day and it was still stuck. I aborted the installation and tried again a few days later. I had the same result. Does anyone else out there have the same problem?

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for any input!!

Eaglewing, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I ugrade windows 10 home to pro for $99 - Similar Threads - ugrade home pro

2. How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO: I know youre probbably gonna give me the link to this site Download Windows 10 microsoft.combut it does not give me an option to download windows 10 HOME not windows 10 pro every time i search windows 10 home it gives ''windows 10'' and then when i start downloading it the...
  3. How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO: I know youre probbably gonna give me the link to this site Download Windows 10 microsoft.combut it does not give me an option to download windows 10 HOME not windows 10 pro every time i search windows 10 home it gives ''windows 10'' and then when i start downloading it the...
  4. Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home: I had the Windows 10 Pro and after the upgrade was expecting Windows 11 Pro. Any way to troubleshoot what went wrong? Should I reinstall? Thanks...
  5. Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home: I had the Windows 10 Pro and after the upgrade was expecting Windows 11 Pro. Any way to troubleshoot what went wrong? Should I reinstall? Thanks...
  6. $99 upgrade from windows 10 home (oem) to pro.

$99 upgrade from windows 10 home (oem) to pro.: Hello all, I have been searching for the answer to this and have seen some mixed advice on the subject. I currently have Windows 10 home OEM installed and activated on my computer. I would like to upgrade to Windows 10 pro. Ideally I would like to get the retail version of...
  7. I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund?: Hello, I thought I needed this upgrade for hyper-v, Then I realized hyper-v won't do for me. I simply have to delete windows for linux. I just purchased the windows pro upgrade a couple hours ago. Can I please have a refund? I dont have much money, so 100 is alot. And...
  8. Ugrade to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ugrade to Windows 10: Why are people so reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows Security is up there with third party software security. It gets 100% in Testing it has layered protection its even being considered or by now used by Americas Defence Systems that says a lot obviously they will...
  9. Ugrade to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ugrade to Windows 10: Why are people so reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows Security is up there with third party software security. It gets 100% in Testing it has layered protection its even being considered or by now used by Americas Defence Systems that says a lot obviously they will...
  10. Is the Windows 10 home to pro upgrade for $99 still available?

Is the Windows 10 home to pro upgrade for $99 still available?: I need to upgrade Windows 10 to pro. I do have a valid home license but the pro retail license is to expensive for me. I saw that there is / was an upgrade option that only costs $99. Thanks in advance and kind regards....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro upgrade $99