Windows 10: How do I unban roblox the website when it was perminetly banned?

Discus and support How do I unban roblox the website when it was perminetly banned? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, My sister banned roblox for my brother and she doesn't know how to unban it! Please help by unbanning the website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dxcvn, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Dxcvn Win User

How do I unban roblox the website when it was perminetly banned?

Hey Microsoft, My sister banned roblox for my brother and she doesn't know how to unban it!

Please help by unbanning the website https://www.roblox.com/ on this account so my brother can be happy!

Keep up all the work microsoft and pease try to respond to this soon.

:)

Dxcvn, Sep 12, 2020
  2. RM1738 Win User

Why Is my console banned ? (Xbox)

BRO I CANT EVEN PLAY ONLINE WITH MY BROTHER I WAS LITERALLY PLAYING ROBLOX IN A PRIVATE PARTY INVITE ONLY WITH MY BROTHER AND I GET THE MESSAGE THAT IM CONSOLE BANNED I MEAN HONESTLY I DID NOTHING TO GET CONSOLE BANNED I HAVE NO CLUE WHY I GOT BANNED CAN
    SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET UNBANNED

RM1738, Sep 12, 2020
  3. banned

they wont tell me when i get unbanned and just tells me to make a new account and its my first time getting banned and this is why im changing back to ps4 if it dont tell me when i get unbanned.

Jordynwarne, Sep 12, 2020
  4. How do I unban roblox the website when it was perminetly banned?

My xbox live account was banned when I did nothing I need it unbanned.

One day playing my xbox I was banned for no reason. I am a loyal and good player to anyone.I would like to be unbanned. Thanks

Caleb Smith1, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

How do I unban roblox the website when it was perminetly banned?

1. How do I unban roblox the website when it was perminetly banned? - Similar Threads - unban roblox website

2. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  3. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  4. How do i change my hwid and does it still work to get unbanned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change my hwid and does it still work to get unbanned: Hello, I hope you're doing well. I'm contacting you because I'm facing an issue with Fortnite. Recently, I was HWID banned, and I believe it was due to my brother's actions. He had previously cheated on the same computer, but he got rid of the cheats, and I was still able to...
  5. How do i change my hwid and does it still work to get unbanned

How do i change my hwid and does it still work to get unbanned: Hello, I hope you're doing well. I'm contacting you because I'm facing an issue with Fortnite. Recently, I was HWID banned, and I believe it was due to my brother's actions. He had previously cheated on the same computer, but he got rid of the cheats, and I was still able to...
  6. How do I appeal a ban from MSN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I appeal a ban from MSN: I have only ever made one comment in my life and it says "3/21/23You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines.Due to repeated violations of our community guidelines, your account has been restricted indefinitely. You will no longer be able to comment or post content...
  7. How do I appeal a ban from MSN

How do I appeal a ban from MSN: I have only ever made one comment in my life and it says "3/21/23You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines.Due to repeated violations of our community guidelines, your account has been restricted indefinitely. You will no longer be able to comment or post content...
  8. How do i block a website ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i block a website ?: I've tried the notepad method but the the host file doesn't show up, is there an alternative? Please help! submitted by /u/--PlusUltra-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdhz4i/how_do_i_block_a_website/
  9. How can I ban / restrict myself from certain websites?

How can I ban / restrict myself from certain websites?: I have addiction to certain websites (NOT adult sites) that I want to block myself for a certain period of time . Is there any freeware or low price software to do so? Windows 10 environment It should work on all browsers otherwise it's not useful.... 132476
  10. HOW DO I BLOCK WEBSITES

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW DO I BLOCK WEBSITES: Hello can anyone please tell me how to block gambling websites I would like my partner to stop playing bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-websites/c4d30f13-5e57-4eb3-9b58-f649b6546cc6"