Windows 10: How do i unblock a computer?

Discus and support How do i unblock a computer? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I blocked my computer on accident and i do not know how to unblock it and its really annoying.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BrayanTorres2, Feb 21, 2021.

1. How do i unblock a computer?

So I blocked my computer on accident and i do not know how to unblock it and its really annoying.

:)

BrayanTorres2, Feb 21, 2021

2. unblock the publisher

Hi,

Based on the error message that you are getting, you can unblock a software by following the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Content tab, look under the Certificates section.
    • Click on Publishers button.
    • Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
    • Select the publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Feb 21, 2021
  3. dns unblocker on Edge

Hello,

Edge does not permit add-ons. Are you sure you weren't using Internet Explorer or another browser?

Try the steps listed in this removal guide.

Remove Ads by DNS Unblocker

Smittychat., Feb 21, 2021
  4. Billy Med Win User

How do i unblock a computer?

how do I unblock an individual number on my lumia 640

Hi Dorothy,

To check if a number is blocked on your phone, you can do the following steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Go to Extras, then choose Call+SMS filter. Instead of tapping Extras, you can also type "Call+SMS filter" at the search box.
    • Tap Blocked numbers.
    • If there are listed numbers that you wish to unblock, tap and hold the number.
    • Tap Unblock.
    Let us know if you need further help in unblocking numbers of your phone.

Billy Med, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

How do i unblock a computer?

1. How do i unblock a computer? - Similar Threads - unblock computer

2. Unblocking Youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unblocking Youtube: Im having trouble accessing youtube on my laptop. I had previously disabled it to prevent my son from using it, but i seem to have locked MYSELF out! XD Any help would be appreciated...
  3. how do i unblock a download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i unblock a download: how do i unblock a down load i accidentily blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-download/3bcb5916-71b2-4605-ae63-1770b062cb2d
  4. Windows 10 games get blocked, then unblocked then blocked again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 games get blocked, then unblocked then blocked again: Im having a problem. So all the games were blocked. Then I switched DNS from 1111 to 8888(google public). Nothing. Then I port forwarded the ports on xfinity router. No change. Then the next day, I could play the games. But then after that day it got blocked again. It kept on...
  5. Microsoft Family Unblocking App

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Unblocking App: I blocked an app named "WebNavigatorBrowser" on the Microsoft Family app thinking it was something installed by my son. I didn't realize it was a needed windows component. The computer cannot connect to the internet with the application blocked. I can't seem to unblock it...
  6. How do I unblock the images in my emails?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I unblock the images in my emails?: How do I unblock the images in all emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-the-images-in-my-emails/1b21570e-e9dc-40fa-9609-100c17bf177e
  7. Unblock Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unblock Product Key: I changed my motherboard but I cannot activate my windows coz now the product key is blocked. How do I unblock the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unblock-product-key/98b6eab7-f34c-4f8f-94f4-cda8963a8fbe
  8. This file came from another computer and maybe blocked to proect this computer. Unblock,...

This file came from another computer and maybe blocked to proect this computer. Unblock,...: [IMG] I would very much appreciate if someone could give me a clear decisive solution that solves my issue and are able to explain it in layman's terms, although i consider myself someone who is a capable, quick to resolve most issues on the various windows platforms...
  9. my computer is blocked. how can i unblock it?

my computer is blocked. how can i unblock it?: How can I unblock my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-blocked-how-can-i-unblock-it/c47ed2ea-11c9-4f00-95c2-70247575127d"
  10. I can not unblock apps for my sons computer anymore on the microsoft website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can not unblock apps for my sons computer anymore on the microsoft website: I keep running into issues with windows family settings. For some reason the Microsoft website will not allow me to remove blocked apps for my sons computer. I have relogged into my account more then once to see if that fixed the issue, but it still won't let me unblock an...