Windows 10: How do I unblock a site that Microsoft blocks.

Discus and support How do I unblock a site that Microsoft blocks. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft some times blocks sites that I don't often use, How do I unblock the site from Microsoft and check the address to make sure the site is still... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PolcatPile, Nov 3, 2021.

1. How do I unblock a site that Microsoft blocks.

Microsoft some times blocks sites that I don't often use, How do I unblock the site from Microsoft and check the address to make sure the site is still safe they always have the lock and not some pilshing address. This happens on a few sites that I don't use regularly but I have used them for some time and know that they were safe sites in the past. I need to get to one now and it is blocked. My email address is not one of the nationally known ones and I can receive the company's emails but I can't go into their site.I didn't know whether to list this as a windows or malware question.

:)

PolcatPile, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

How do I unblock a site that Microsoft blocks.

1. How do I unblock a site that Microsoft blocks. - Similar Threads - unblock site Microsoft

2. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoft so that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  3. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

in Cortana
    My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoft so that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  4. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked: How do I UNblock a website, thatsaid I blocked it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-website-that-they-say-i-blocked/30e9b2ff-3d09-41af-abbf-1d511301c1a5
  6. How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked: How do I UNblock a website, thatsaid I blocked it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-website-that-they-say-i-blocked/30e9b2ff-3d09-41af-abbf-1d511301c1a5
  7. How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How Do I Unblock Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How Do I Unblock Microsoft Store: I need to update my Power BI Desktop application, and the only way to update it is through the Store. However, it's blocked whether I'm logged in as my local account or as administrator. I've edited group policy and registry to allow access to the Store but neither works....
  9. How do I unblock a blocked website?

How do I unblock a blocked website?: This is a website that I have been using for several years. Now, after I sign on, when I try to get to the page I need, it says that the webpage is blocked. No, I do not have popups blocked....
  10. I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this

I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this: I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cannot-get-on-a-site/39a51ec5-3d5d-4318-81b4-90b886fbb4fc