Windows 10: how do I underscore one letter in an email address?

Discus and support how do I underscore one letter in an email address? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to underscore the first letter in a sky email address but without success. I have Gmail and Windows mail and have tried in both of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MollieLyons1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. how do I underscore one letter in an email address?

I have been trying to underscore the first letter in a sky email address but without success. I have Gmail and Windows mail and have tried in both of these accounts and failed. I have done the type letter then hold down shift key but then the underscore comes in next to the letter that I want to underscore. Help!!!!

:)

MollieLyons1, Jan 17, 2019

2. Underline or underscore a letter or letters and or numbers in a online password

I have been given a password that has a letter underlined or underscored. I can underline or underscore on my documents or on my email using Ctrl and U. When I do this online at a web site, another tab pops open showing the source code information. So,
    how can I type in a password online and underline or underscore a letter, letters, number or numbers?

DANIELDAVENPORT1, Jan 17, 2019
  3. tomartin Win User
    nokia 5230 - invalid email address with underscore

i posted only an example mail address. it was not my original mail. but thanks for the info.

so it seems that there's currently a restriction for email addresses with underscore....

tomartin, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Bastet Win User

how do I underscore one letter in an email address?

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. how do I underscore one letter in an email address? :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

how do I underscore one letter in an email address?

1. how do I underscore one letter in an email address? - Similar Threads - underscore letter email

2. How do I delete an email auto address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an email auto address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an email auto address in Microsoft mail?I have sent an email with a miss spelled an email address, I have resent the email with the correct address. Now whenever I type the first few letters of the email address I get 3-4 options of what email address...
  3. How do I delete an email auto address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete an email auto address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an email auto address in Microsoft mail?I have sent an email with a miss spelled an email address, I have resent the email with the correct address. Now whenever I type the first few letters of the email address I get 3-4 options of what email address...
  4. How do I delete an autofill email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...
  5. How Does One Replace an Old Email Address with a New Email Address?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Does One Replace an Old Email Address with a New Email Address?: have: W10 homescenario: i changed my email address to a new address and deleted/deactivated the previous address. issue: now i'm bombarded with an account error message old discontinued email address is displayed which i cannot stop from popping up. objective: change email...
  6. Underscores in email address. postmaster changed to office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Underscores in email address. postmaster changed to office 365: I can no longer send emails to address that has an underscore in it. The postmaster that can't find the address and denies the message has changed to office 365 I don't have office 365 on my computer or use it The same thing happens on my mobile phone...
  7. How do I change my email address?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change my email address?: Hi there, I feel like editing my email address, can somebody help? Best Regards, Tyeberg. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/7e03ece7-ac34-4086-b2bd-0a45b284c080
  8. How do i change my email address ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i change my email address ?: I was hacked and someone is trying to extort money from me. How do I change my email with them knowing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/e94d7e78-6c4c-423d-a330-585ecfcfb278
  9. How do I correct one misspelled letter in my e-mail address?

How do I correct one misspelled letter in my e-mail address?: How do I correct One misspelled letter in my e-mail address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-correct-one-misspelled-letter-in-my-e/f531eb29-db73-414b-aece-d3c8cb8e72ad
  10. how do I save an email address

how do I save an email address: how do I save an email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-save-an-email-address/dca182ca-9f3c-42f8-9993-16b5fda78b1b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i underscore an email address

2. show me an example of an email with an underscore

3. how to write underscore letters in windows

4. underscore on an email address,
  5. how do you underscore in an email,
  6. how to underscore a password,
  7. how do i get rid of underscore in email,
  8. how to type underscored letter,
  9. how to underscore letters in email address,
  10. how to write email with underscore,
  11. how to underscore a single letter,