Windows 10: How do I undo most recent Windows10 update?

Discus and support How do I undo most recent Windows10 update? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since most recent Window10 update last night, BSOD and unable to use laptop. Laptop stuck in Automatic Repair. Every restart gives BSOD with CRITICAL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Farmer1Rx, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Farmer1Rx Win User

How do I undo most recent Windows10 update?

Since most recent Window10 update last night, BSOD and unable to use laptop. Laptop stuck in Automatic Repair. Every restart gives BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED message. Unable to uninstall update. Unable to return to a restore point. Cannot get into safe mode. Please help!

:)

Farmer1Rx, Dec 17, 2022

2. Windows10 Upgrade from Windows 7(Undoing changes made to your computer)

Hi, I am getting this error (Undoing changes made to your computer) while upgrading Windows 10 from Windows 7.

Below Steps I followed.

1. Downloaded 'Create Windows 10 Installation Media' from below URL.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

2. Upgrade this PC now

3. Installed Windows 10

4. System Restarted and then followed this error(Undoing Changes made to your computer).

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

Srinivasoracle, Dec 17, 2022
  3. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Dec 17, 2022
  4. How do I undo most recent Windows10 update?

Windows10 Update October 2017

Hi,

Corrupted system files after the update are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. To help resolve the issue, we suggest trying to go back to the previous build. Follow the steps below:

• On the boot menu, select Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Select Go back to the previous build.
    Note: Going back to the previous build will uninstall the recent update.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Dec 17, 2022
Thema:

How do I undo most recent Windows10 update?

1. How do I undo most recent Windows10 update? - Similar Threads - undo recent Windows10

2. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  3. How do I undo most recent Windows10 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I undo most recent Windows10 update?: Since most recent Window10 update last night, BSOD and unable to use laptop. Laptop stuck in Automatic Repair. Every restart gives BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED message. Unable to uninstall update. Unable to return to a restore point. Cannot get into safe mode. Please help!...
  4. How do I undo most recent Windows10 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I undo most recent Windows10 update?: Since most recent Window10 update last night, BSOD and unable to use laptop. Laptop stuck in Automatic Repair. Every restart gives BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED message. Unable to uninstall update. Unable to return to a restore point. Cannot get into safe mode. Please help!...
  5. How do I disable the touchpad in W 10 since most recent update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable the touchpad in W 10 since most recent update?: I had my touchpad disabled on my HP laptop but after this most recent Windows 10 update, there is no longer the "disable" option. Does anyone know how to disable it now? Thank you...
  6. Most Recent Update Issue

Most Recent Update Issue: Earlier today I had no problem accessing Microsoft products but after an update I cannot. The message received reads as follows: "WINWORD.EXE - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly0xc0000142. Click OK to close application." Please advise how I...
  7. Downloaded the most recent update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloaded the most recent update...: And it did removed my profile picture, changed the color of my task bar... why would an update do this? It's not letting me change the color back either. submitted by /u/windyhollow102 [link] [comments]...
  8. How do I undo recently added .reg files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I undo recently added .reg files?: So for some dumb reason Windows removed the "Auto Arrange" option. So I looked online for solutions and I found one that said download a reg file. With my galaxy brain I thought it would be great idea to install a file type that i didn't even know existed. After merging it it...
  9. Most recent updates

Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  10. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...