Windows 10: How do i unhide other windows

Discus and support How do i unhide other windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have my desktop extended to 3 monitors. I have often accidentally hidden all other open windows when moving a window from one monitor or area of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JenelleSpectralux, Mar 27, 2019.

1. How do i unhide other windows

I have my desktop extended to 3 monitors.

I have often accidentally hidden all other open windows when moving a window from one monitor or area of a monitor to another.

This is very annoying, in that I may have several applications open, each with multiple windows--File Manager/Explorer, Edge, IE, Adobe, Word, eMail(s), and several instances of our requirements tracking tool.

I want all of them to redisplay where they were rather than me having to click each of 12 windows to reappear in their rightful locations across the 3 screens.

How do I accomplish this? The idea of waving one open window around to instantly minimize all other open windows is great for a presenter, but really bad for someone trying to synchronize data between a plethora of source files.

Thanks.

:)

JenelleSpectralux, Mar 27, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Change file attribute to 'unhide'

Hello Walt,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the attribute of any file/folder to unhide.

Step A: Show Hidden files

1. Open Windows Explorer(win logo key+E) or My computer.

2. Now click on View on top of the window.
    3. Untick ‘Hidden items’ in the options.

Step B: Change file attribute

1. Once the hidden file is located, right click on the file/folder you want to change the attribute for.

2. Go to ‘properties’, untick the box facing hidden.

3. Now, Click on ‘apply’ and then ‘ok’.

Hope it helps.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How do i unhide other windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

How do i unhide other windows

1. How do i unhide other windows - Similar Threads - unhide

2. how to unhide a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to unhide a file: my documents folder decided to become hidden for no aparent reason and its been causing lots of issues. now i finaly found my way into its propertys and the hidden box is checked and faded so i cant actualy un check it. any help is realy apreciated...
  3. how to unhide a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to unhide a file: my documents folder decided to become hidden for no aparent reason and its been causing lots of issues. now i finaly found my way into its propertys and the hidden box is checked and faded so i cant actualy un check it. any help is realy apreciated...
  4. I would like to unlock and move the taskbar. Not automatically hide/unhide. How do I unlock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to unlock and move the taskbar. Not automatically hide/unhide. How do I unlock...: How do I unlock and move the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-unlock-and-move-the-taskbar-not/41b5d492-3c80-492f-9afd-8ba67663abce
  5. I would like to unlock and move the taskbar. Not automatically hide/unhide. How do I unlock...

I would like to unlock and move the taskbar. Not automatically hide/unhide. How do I unlock...: How do I unlock and move the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-unlock-and-move-the-taskbar-not/41b5d492-3c80-492f-9afd-8ba67663abce
  6. Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar" and locking it open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar" and locking it open?: Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar issue that has plagued users for years and years and years? Why does MSFT not reply to these posts? Why does MSFT just lock the posts and never comment on them. Where can we go to action on this really really...
  7. Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar" and locking it open?

Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar" and locking it open?: Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar issue that has plagued users for years and years and years? Why does MSFT not reply to these posts? Why does MSFT just lock the posts and never comment on them. Where can we go to action on this really really...
  8. i can't unhide a system file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't unhide a system file: I can check or uncheck "Read-Only," but the "Hidden" attribute has a checkbox that is already checked but grayed out.and I cannot uncheck it.I can see the file that I want to unhide by not checking "hide protected operating system files."but i don't have a need for that...
  9. i can't unhide a system file

i can't unhide a system file: I can check or uncheck "Read-Only," but the "Hidden" attribute has a checkbox that is already checked but grayed out.and I cannot uncheck it.I can see the file that I want to unhide by not checking "hide protected operating system files."but i don't have a need for that...
  10. Unhide admin user

Unhide admin user: I want to unhide Windows Admin account, how can I do that ? as other users I have are kiosk so no access to registry how to show admin mode or able to enter username. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhide-admin-user/efb37918-173a-4de1-9ce2-8d7ed20cf9ec