Windows 10: how do i uninstall a driver update?

Discus and support how do i uninstall a driver update? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I uninstall a recent driver update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Melissa Juarbe, Feb 2, 2023.

1. how do i uninstall a driver update?

How do I uninstall a recent driver update?

:)

Melissa Juarbe, Feb 2, 2023

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused how do i uninstall a driver update? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Feb 2, 2023
  4. how do i uninstall a driver update?

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

how do i uninstall a driver update?

1. how do i uninstall a driver update? - Similar Threads - uninstall driver update

2. How do i uninstall this preview update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i uninstall this preview update?: I don't like preview updates because it decreased gaming performance. So how do I remove this one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-this-preview-update/a8103c00-27ac-4fb2-b5c8-ad84f9825659
  3. how do i uninstall windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i uninstall windows updates: how do i uninstall windows updates*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-windows-updates/03222b7e-c47f-4e17-9b1d-32435ab39762
  4. how do i uninstall a driver update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i uninstall a driver update?: How do I uninstall a recent driver update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-a-driver-update/7ac2a7a7-b2ed-46d1-ae92-8d3d63d924ec
  5. how do I uninstall the lasest updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I uninstall the lasest updates?: I have a 3 yr old laptop that was functioning just fine for my usage I'm a disabilty person who games during the day, I dod not need all these forced updates that contiunally mess up my laptop this latest 22hd update has messed up my comp so bad its not allowing me to now...
  6. How do I uninstall a windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall a windows update?: I think recently my windows got updated cuz I remember seeing a installing features for this computer message. But this is giving me problems like blue screen saying memory management error. However i cant roll back to my previous updates. My installed updates is blank and my...
  7. How do I uninstall a windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall a windows update?: I think recently my windows got updated cuz I remember seeing a installing features for this computer message. But this is giving me problems like blue screen saying memory management error. However i cant roll back to my previous updates. My installed updates is blank and my...
  8. how do I uninstall Quick driver update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I uninstall Quick driver update: how do I uninstall quick driver update- don't even know how it got on my laptop keeps coming back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-quick-driver-update/365dde69-75af-4604-aaf1-6f82860b975d
  9. how do you uninstall slimware update software / driver update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do you uninstall slimware update software / driver update.: It is not listed in programs to do normal uninstall procedure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-slimware-update-software/61f58934-7a57-4e27-9537-f10f4d6a82b9
  10. How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?: I was forced to uninstall the Lenovo power management driver from my laptop because it was giving me blue screens (I believe it used to happen when the display was meant to go to sleep). This means that I now have no power management and the fan goes full blast all the time....