Windows 10: how do i uninstall a game

Discus and support how do i uninstall a game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I uninstall iron blade game from my pc windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tanyawhitford, Mar 20, 2019.

1. how do i uninstall a game

how do I uninstall iron blade game from my pc windows 10

:)

tanyawhitford, Mar 20, 2019

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Mar 20, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused how do i uninstall a game :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 20, 2019
  4. how do i uninstall a game

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

how do i uninstall a game

1. how do i uninstall a game - Similar Threads - uninstall game

2. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  3. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  4. How do I fix this and uninstall my game?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix this and uninstall my game?: I installed the sims1 on my pc and made it so it will run without a disk. However now I go to remove it and I cant. It tells me can't due to "a catastrophic error". If I click the details I get this message. What is wrong and how do I fix it?...
  5. I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...: Intel i7 13700F, XMP is active and improved slightly, 2x16gb RAM, GeForce RTX 4070. It's the iBUYPOWER-Y40 pre built gaming desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recently-uninstalled-microsoft-game-input/d1a430ea-3e84-4d9e-84c9-1b58ac1bdfad
  6. I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...

I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...: Intel i7 13700F, XMP is active and improved slightly, 2x16gb RAM, GeForce RTX 4070. It's the iBUYPOWER-Y40 pre built gaming desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recently-uninstalled-microsoft-game-input/d1a430ea-3e84-4d9e-84c9-1b58ac1bdfad
  7. Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?: I have Windows 11 and most times I try opening Forza Horizon 4 it says the file is offline and needs reinstalling, how do I make it so that games do not uninstall after a while?...
  8. Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?

Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?: I have Windows 11 and most times I try opening Forza Horizon 4 it says the file is offline and needs reinstalling, how do I make it so that games do not uninstall after a while?...
  9. I accidently uninstalled game input.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently uninstalled game input.: I accidently uninstalled game input while removing bloatware on add or remove programs, about a day after doing it Microsoft game input kept popping up in my reliability history as a successful installation, now there's a ton of windows shut down and windows stopped working...
  10. I accidently uninstalled game input.

I accidently uninstalled game input.: I accidently uninstalled game input while removing bloatware on add or remove programs, about a day after doing it Microsoft game input kept popping up in my reliability history as a successful installation, now there's a ton of windows shut down and windows stopped working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall game pass pc games

2. how to remove infinity slots?

3. how do i uninstall a game already loaded on the start men