Windows 10: How do I uninstall a program from one user but not another?

Discus and support How do I uninstall a program from one user but not another? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Can someone please tell me how to delete a program on one user but not another? So here's some info about my problem. I have 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kk15405, Dec 11, 2018.

1. kk15405 Win User

How do I uninstall a program from one user but not another?

Hello everyone,

Can someone please tell me how to delete a program on one user but not another? So here's some info about my problem.

I have 2 accounts on my computer... one for schoolwork and another for gaming.

The schoolwork one is my admin account whereas my gaming one is my non-admin account.

I mainly have 3 programs which I'd like to mention which I use: Discord, Roblox and Steam.

For Discord and Roblox, I install on my gaming account and it gets installed ONLY on the gaming account.

I install Steam, and it pops up in both accounts (my gaming and school account)

How can I uninstall Steam on my school account but not my gaming account?

:)

kk15405, Dec 11, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I uninstall a program from one user but not another? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 12, 2018
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 12, 2018
  4. How do I uninstall a program from one user but not another?

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

How do I uninstall a program from one user but not another?

1. How do I uninstall a program from one user but not another? - Similar Threads - uninstall program user

2. How do I uninstall a program?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall a program?: Hello!I am trying to figure out how to uninstall a program from my computer. There is an app I installed from a website it's just a shortcut app I think, but I didn't get to use it, and now I need to uninstall it. Can someone help me?...
  3. How do I uninstall a program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall a program?: Hello!I am trying to figure out how to uninstall a program from my computer. There is an app I installed from a website it's just a shortcut app I think, but I didn't get to use it, and now I need to uninstall it. Can someone help me?...
  4. How do I uninstall a program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I move Files from one user profile to another in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move Files from one user profile to another in Windows 11?: Hello,I have a laptop running Windows 11 that is uses an old free Microsoft account One Drive to log into and is the administrator profile. Example: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** now have a shared family Microsoft 365 account associated with a different email...
  6. Uninstall programs from a deleted user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall programs from a deleted user: I am trying to uninstall some programs I found while looking through my storage settings, but because they were installed on my sons account which I promptly deleted when he got his own computer, when I try to uninstall them I get this error code: Windows cannot find...
  7. How to move programs from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to move programs from one PC to another: Hi All, IT newb here. I have two identical hardware-wise PCs that I need to setup for two people. I've setup all the programs in Computer A. My question is, what would be the best way to transfer all the programs/settings from Computer A to Computer B without losing...
  8. Program crashes on one user but not another.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program crashes on one user but not another.: Hello. I am making this post in a desperate manor. I have a client here using Act! as a program. I sat on their support for 4 hours on 2 separate occasions with no solution to be found. Every time I try to launch and use program, it crashes on me. But, if I use a different...
  9. How to move an app from a user to another one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move an app from a user to another one: Hi, I created a new user for me on the same laptop my mom uses. I play Township (a game app) on her user and I want to transfer it to my personal user. Any idea how to do it? submitted by /u/Retrograde-Motion [link] [comments]...
  10. How do I uninstall this program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I uninstall this program?: I already have security. How do I uninstall Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-this-program/e7c4f1f1-5de2-4ffa-aab9-226cd7a7135d"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to uninstall program on specific user accounts

2. uninstall program for a user in windows 10

3. uninstall steam for one user

4. uninstall programme for one windows user,
  5. uninstall a program for one user,
  6. windows 10 uninstall program for one user,
  7. uninstall a program for another user,
  8. unistall program one user,
  9. uninstall program from other user,
  10. how uninstall a program from one account but not another,
  11. windows how to uninstall program from user,