Windows 10: How do I uninstall a program when the button is greyed out Windows 10 OR find a product...

Discus and support How do I uninstall a program when the button is greyed out Windows 10 OR find a product... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to uninstall 3D Viewer off my laptop I'm running out of space on my computer but the Uninstall button is greyed out when I go to Apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HailLaure, Jun 17, 2020.

1. HailLaure Win User

How do I uninstall a program when the button is greyed out Windows 10 OR find a product...

I'm trying to uninstall 3D Viewer off my laptop I'm running out of space on my computer but the Uninstall button is greyed out when I go to Apps and Features/Add or Remove Programs. If I bring up Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstall Programs, I don't even see 3D Viewer there.

I tried installing a Microsoft troubleshooter MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab which it asks you to select the program from the list. It wasn't there so I selected "Not Listed" so it then prompts you to enter the Product Code. How do I find the product code for 3D Viewer then??

Basically I either need a different solution for installing this program or a way to find the product code if that would even work

Thank you in advance

:)

HailLaure, Jun 17, 2020

2. Windows 10: unable to uninstall programs

Hi Davy,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to uninstall Java 8 in the Programs and Features from the safe mode.

Please refer the below link to start the computer in Safe mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Follow the below steps to uninstall Java 8:

• Right click on Start button and click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • In the Programs and Features you can find the Java 8 programs.
    • Right click on it and click on Uninstall.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 17, 2020
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 17, 2020
  4. How do I uninstall a program when the button is greyed out Windows 10 OR find a product...

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I uninstall a program when the button is greyed out Windows 10 OR find a product... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

How do I uninstall a program when the button is greyed out Windows 10 OR find a product...

1. How do I uninstall a program when the button is greyed out Windows 10 OR find a product... - Similar Threads - uninstall program button

2. Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall: The uninstall button of the app is greyed out, I am trying to uninstall the Disney + application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-button-greyed-out-on-windows-10-how-do-i/9436f34a-3b95-4b68-9da7-445f0ea8bef6
  3. Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall: The uninstall button of the app is greyed out, I am trying to uninstall the Disney + application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-button-greyed-out-on-windows-10-how-do-i/9436f34a-3b95-4b68-9da7-445f0ea8bef6
  4. Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall the app?

Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall the app?: The app itself does not appear in any uninstallers as well. So none of the uninstaller tools work in this case. It's only visible on "Apps and features", but nothing seems to work. I even tried installing steam to uninstall the game because that's where I got it from, but it...
  6. Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall the app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall the app?: The app itself does not appear in any uninstallers as well. So none of the uninstaller tools work in this case. It's only visible on "Apps and features", but nothing seems to work. I even tried installing steam to uninstall the game because that's where I got it from, but it...
  7. Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall the app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall the app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall button greyed out on windows 10, how do I uninstall the app?: Uninstall button is greyed out on FIFA22. I can't locate the anywhere on my PC. Tried CC Cleaner but it does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-button-greyed-out-on-windows-10-how-do-i/21edcfa0-f7d8-434c-b620-9d6948b5cb4e
  9. Uninstall unknown app with uninstall button greyed out

Uninstall unknown app with uninstall button greyed out: Hi,I see some uknown app on my Apps & Features page Windows 11. I cannot find a way to uninstall it. Can anyone help me?Cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-unknown-app-with-uninstall-button-greyed/17be1d69-17cd-4f5c-95cf-1d3e5c74453d
  10. Uninstall Button is Greyed Out in Windows 10 Uninstall Page :-/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstall Button is Greyed Out in Windows 10 Uninstall Page :-/: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/okweb1989 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ham00x/uninstall_button_is_greyed_out_in_windows_10/