Windows 10: How Do I Uninstall ADB & Fastboot?

Discus and support How Do I Uninstall ADB & Fastboot? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I uninstall ADB and fastboot from my PC? 179366 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, May 14, 2021.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Uninstall ADB & Fastboot?

How do I uninstall ADB and fastboot from my PC?

:)

yahanna, May 14, 2021
  2. Tomovirka Win User

Fastboot (Android)

I downloaded some fastboot drivers from the Sony website as you suggested, I tried installing them manually however this happens, any suggestions, am I even going right with installing them this way?

How Do I Uninstall ADB & Fastboot? [​IMG]

Tomovirka, May 14, 2021
  3. Tomovirka Win User
    Fastboot (Android)

I want to root my Sony Xperia Z3 compact phone, however I seem to have a problem with getting fastboot working. Adb works fine, however win 10 doesn't (it worked well with win 7) recognize my phone properly when in fastboot mode and connected via USB. Anyone here who's had the same trouble with Android devices? Any ideas?

Tomovirka, May 14, 2021
  4. How Do I Uninstall ADB & Fastboot?

Adb drivers just won't work..

so i installed adb drivers normally but adb drivers just won't work.. i wanted to unlock my boot loader of redmi note 5 pro but it doesn't detect my phone.. mi apps like "mi flash" "mi unlock" " mi pc suite" just won't recognize my phone.. i tried some
    commands from cmd but it doesn't detect my phone .. what happens is when i attach my phone in fastboot mode i get a connection sound but as soon as i try to perform a cmd command i get the disconnect sound and then my phone is not recognized .. then i have
    to reboot my fastboot mode and then i try it again and same happens.. i have installed adb drivers multiple time but no luck,.. i also tried the exact adb drivers from my phone specific forum and it still doesn't works.. i have tried to clean install windows
    but no luck.. what should i do now ?
    How Do I Uninstall ADB & Fastboot? f235e825-267f-4a3a-ac7f-911588a54c52?upload=true.png

akshay tripathi, May 14, 2021
Thema:

How Do I Uninstall ADB & Fastboot?

1. How Do I Uninstall ADB & Fastboot? - Similar Threads - Uninstall ADB Fastboot

2. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADB and Fastboot: Hi I have difficulty with finding my phone in CMD. Fastboot devices and ADB devices can not be found in CMD.I have changed cable. Installed latest drivers but they are not compatible I am using Lenovo x240 and the phone I want to flash is Samsung m10s.I have downloaded latest...
  3. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADB and Fastboot: Hi I have difficulty with finding my phone in CMD. Fastboot devices and ADB devices can not be found in CMD.I have changed cable. Installed latest drivers but they are not compatible I am using Lenovo x240 and the phone I want to flash is Samsung m10s.I have downloaded latest...
  4. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. ADB and fASTBOot not working while i have updated everythin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADB and fASTBOot not working while i have updated everythin: Hi I have a Lenovo laptop and have updated everything but still it can not find Fastboot devices. i have installed latest drivers and changed the cable.I have SDK Tool. reinstalled windows but still not working.Thanks...
  6. ADB and fASTBOot not working while i have updated everythin

ADB and fASTBOot not working while i have updated everythin: Hi I have a Lenovo laptop and have updated everything but still it can not find Fastboot devices. i have installed latest drivers and changed the cable.I have SDK Tool. reinstalled windows but still not working.Thanks...
  7. ADB and fASTBOot not working while i have updated everythin

8. How Do I Uninstall ADB & Fastboot?

How Do I Uninstall ADB & Fastboot?: How do I uninstall ADB and fastboot from my PC? 179366
  9. Fastboot (Android)

Fastboot (Android): I want to root my Sony Xperia Z3 compact phone, however I seem to have a problem with getting fastboot working. Adb works fine, however win 10 doesn't (it worked well with win 7) recognize my phone properly when in fastboot mode and connected via USB. Anyone here who's had...
  10. Fastboot/unmounting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fastboot/unmounting: Hi, I am dual booting with Kubuntu. Despite turning off fastboot, I still cannot get Windows to unmount on shutdown. Also Shift+shutdown doesn't work. When trying to access the NTFS disk in kubuntu I get the usual "still mounted" message. Any ideas anyone? 49131