Windows 10: How do I uninstall Alarms & Clocks get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms*...

Discus and support How do I uninstall Alarms & Clocks get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms*... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I typed this into Windows powershell admin get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* remove-appxpackage, it didn't remove the app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardBixler, Aug 25, 2021.

1. How do I uninstall Alarms & Clocks get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms*...

I typed this into Windows powershell admin get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* remove-appxpackage, it didn't remove the app.

:)

RichardBixler, Aug 25, 2021
  2. Ztruker Win User

Alarms & Clock annoyance

Maybe uninstall the Alarms & Clock App then download and reinstall it?

Do this from a Administrator Powershell Window:

Get-AppxPackage *windowsalarms* | Remove-AppxPackage

This will uninstall Alarms and Clock. To reinstall it for the same Administrator Powershell Window:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *WindowsAlarms*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

Ztruker, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.

I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything was fine then. But recently I am experiencing an issue which is with Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App. I cannot set new alarms and new alarms are not showing up in Windows Alarm & Clock App and when I create a new alarm and click on the save button the App closes suddenly. Uninstalled the App using Power Shell Command Line "Get-AppxPackage *windowsalarms* | Remove-AppxPackage" restarted Windows and reinstalled the App from Windows Store, but the problem still persists.

I'm showing a video regarding details of the problem ....

Please provide some suggestions !!!

Any help will be greatly appreciated. *Sad*Sad*Sad

System Specs:
    CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
    Motherboard - Gigabyte (G31M-ES2L)
    RAM - 4 GB DDR2
    Graphics Card - NVIDIA GTX 560 (2 GB)
    OS - Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

debjitdas86, Aug 25, 2021
  4. How do I uninstall Alarms & Clocks get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms*...

How do I uninstall Alarms & Clocks

Hello,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Alarm and Clock. We will certainly help you.

To uninstall Alarm and Clock app follow the below steps:

1. Type Windows in the search box and right click on
    Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

2. Type get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* | remove-appxpackage
    on the PowerShell and hit
    Enter

This will uninstall the Alarm and Clock app.

Let us know if it helps. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

abf04778-4e23-4788-9918-0e7ef0b0f23d, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

How do I uninstall Alarms & Clocks get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms*...

1. How do I uninstall Alarms & Clocks get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms*... - Similar Threads - uninstall Alarms Clocks

2. Alarm Clock Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarm Clock Issue: Not that reference numbers really mean anything but here you go - [[ 1034096431 - alarm clock issue - every time I set my default audio from headset to surround, my alarm clock on my desktop stops working. I even sat and waited for it to go off yesterday morning and it never...
  3. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  4. Alarms & Clock App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock App: Why did the Alarms & Clock app increase the size of the Timer displays? They are huge compared to before, I used to manage timers in a small window, but now I have to enlarge the app to full screen to see just 6 timers. All I want to see is the name of the timer, the...
  5. How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/146nmj02nrx51.png?width=460&format=png&auto=webp&s=773e0f198a49855eaf614ebc455f60b99ef93b14 How do I remove the "Notifications will only show if the PC is awake. Learn more" reminder? I've already set my laptop to never sleep while on...
  6. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  7. Alarm Clock on Microsoft Go

Alarm Clock on Microsoft Go: Hello I am having issues with my alarm clock on my new Microsoft Go 2. The alarm does not work if the tablet is asleep. You surely cannot expect me to keep the Surface Go on all night just so I have an alarm? I assume I can tweak a setting to allow my alarm to...
  8. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help....
  9. Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock

Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock: Sometimes I miss alarms because my computer wasn't turned on. If I miss an alarm, I want the alarm notification to show when I turn on my computer. Will Alarms & Clock be able to catch missed alarms? how to replicate the issue: set alarm for next 2 minutes. turn off PC...
  10. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete clock app windows

2. how to remove alarm on win 10