Windows 10: How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store)

Discus and support How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HaoSun, Jan 5, 2019.

1. HaoSun Win User

How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store)

:)

HaoSun, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 5, 2019
  4. How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store)

Media doesn't play in apps from the Windows (10) Store

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app.
    Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the app and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on
      Install
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store) - Similar Threads - uninstall app store

2. How do I uninstall apps from a crashed disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall apps from a crashed disk?: The D: drive on my PC crashed. I had a number of apps installed on drive D: Windows is on drive C: I removed drive D: because it was not working. But I cannot seem to uninstall, repair, or re-install the apps that used to be on drive D: The uninstall programs are looking for...
  3. How do I uninstall apps from a crashed disk?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall apps from a crashed disk?: The D: drive on my PC crashed. I had a number of apps installed on drive D: Windows is on drive C: I removed drive D: because it was not working. But I cannot seem to uninstall, repair, or re-install the apps that used to be on drive D: The uninstall programs are looking for...
  4. How do I uninstall apps from a crashed disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i uninstall kdan app from pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i uninstall kdan app from pc: I have the kdan pdf app on win 10 but can't find it in either control panel or program files to remove it. There is an older response to this that says to go to settings for deleting and do .... I have no idea what setting they were referring to and the thread is closed. I...
  6. how do i uninstall kdan app from pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i uninstall kdan app from pc: I have the kdan pdf app on win 10 but can't find it in either control panel or program files to remove it. There is an older response to this that says to go to settings for deleting and do .... I have no idea what setting they were referring to and the thread is closed. I...
  7. how do i uninstall kdan app from pc

8. how do I completely uninstall spotify from windows apps?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I completely uninstall spotify from windows apps?: I've red all in - http://www.community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/How-do-I-completely-uninstall-spotify/td-p/34087 Just to find out that it still can be deleted ?? In my Windows 10 Pro -laptop it Uninstalled straight away-here on my windows 10 Home edition is where the...
  9. How do I uninstall an app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I uninstall an app?: How do I uninstall an app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-an-app/9913040d-dfcc-42f1-bfb1-6202b05d146b
  10. How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps

How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps: I am trying to download a program from Foxit and when I click on run I am directed to a Microsoft store app and I can not find the app I want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-the-microsoft-store-apps/357408ab-23d3-44b6-916a-8a0a0fa41369