Windows 10: How do I uninstall EMClient?

Discus and support How do I uninstall EMClient? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I go to command prompt and run as administrator.Tyep cd\:program filesGet to c:\Program files and THEN, when I tab to find the application, it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anne Cheevers, Jul 10, 2024 at 8:52 AM.

1. How do I uninstall EMClient?

I go to command prompt and run as administrator.Tyep cd\How do I uninstall EMClient? :program filesGet to c:\Program files and THEN, when I tab to find the application, it doesn't appear.Help! I'm drowning! MANY thanks :Anne

:)

Anne Cheevers, Jul 10, 2024 at 8:52 AM

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I uninstall EMClient? :confused:

3. EmClient problem

Sorry I can't understand that article. EmClient is receiving e-mails OK but errors when sending or syncing.

BrianFisher4882, Jul 10, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  4. How do I uninstall EMClient?

EmClient problem

Since the latest Windows10 update my EmClient mail program errors "SMTP server doesn't support authentication"

How can I correct this?

BrianFisher4882, Jul 10, 2024 at 8:53 AM
Thema:

How do I uninstall EMClient?

1. How do I uninstall EMClient? - Similar Threads - uninstall EMClient

2. One of my Microsoft Visual is either not working or may have been uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One of my Microsoft Visual is either not working or may have been uninstalled.: Throughout all of my Microsoft Visual C++, there is one that is not showing up as an program. All of my Microsoft Visual C++ are all installed on 6/23 but this one "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable x64" is on 5/22. I tried to take a better look at it in the...
  3. One of my Microsoft Visual is either not working or may have been uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One of my Microsoft Visual is either not working or may have been uninstalled.: Throughout all of my Microsoft Visual C++, there is one that is not showing up as an program. All of my Microsoft Visual C++ are all installed on 6/23 but this one "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable x64" is on 5/22. I tried to take a better look at it in the...
  4. I am trying to completely uninstall norton and I am having problem it is still showing up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to completely uninstall norton and I am having problem it is still showing up...: HOW DO I COMPLETELY UNISTALL NORTON I DID UNISTALL IT BUT IT STILL SHOWING UP DO I AVE UNINSTALL FROM MY BROWSER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-completely-uninstall-norton-and-i/2f5f0e68-3421-4171-8fe1-42ce832aec19
  5. I am trying to completely uninstall norton and I am having problem it is still showing up...

I am trying to completely uninstall norton and I am having problem it is still showing up...: HOW DO I COMPLETELY UNISTALL NORTON I DID UNISTALL IT BUT IT STILL SHOWING UP DO I AVE UNINSTALL FROM MY BROWSER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-completely-uninstall-norton-and-i/2f5f0e68-3421-4171-8fe1-42ce832aec19
  6. I am trying to completely uninstall norton and I am having problem it is still showing up...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I uninstalled Powershell 5.1, how to reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Powershell 5.1, how to reinstall?: Recently while doing some experimenting I installed Powershell 7.4.3 and uninstalled Powershell 5.1. My PC and everything is still running fine, but I want to have both on the PC just to be safe. How would I go about reinstalling 5.1? Thanks in advance!...
  8. I uninstalled Powershell 5.1, how to reinstall?

I uninstalled Powershell 5.1, how to reinstall?: Recently while doing some experimenting I installed Powershell 7.4.3 and uninstalled Powershell 5.1. My PC and everything is still running fine, but I want to have both on the PC just to be safe. How would I go about reinstalling 5.1? Thanks in advance!...
  9. I uninstalled Powershell 5.1, how to reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How do I uninstall EMClient?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall EMClient?: I go to command prompt and run as administrator.Tyep cd\:program filesGet to c:\Program files and THEN, when I tab to find the application, it doesn't appear.Help! I'm drowning! MANY thanks :Anne...