Windows 10: How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

Discus and support How do I uninstall feature update 21h2? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently my windows 10 forcefully installed update 21h2 even though my windows was incompatible. Every time I turn on my computer the same feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DireDragon1, May 20, 2022.

1. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

Recently my windows 10 forcefully installed update 21h2 even though my windows was incompatible. Every time I turn on my computer the same feature update is being installed and finishes installing, when I log in the feature update is installing at 0%. I am unable to delete the feature update via control panel as it is stuck at 0% uninstalling and the file for the update cannot be found. The feature update installing has been slowing down my windows and making my windows go back and fourth.

:)

DireDragon1, May 20, 2022

2. KB4023057 Version 21H2 appears in Windows updater for a moment

Hi

In Windows Update KB4023057 Version 21H2 appears and it wants to downloading but stops immediately at 0% and disappears.
    Under View update history the update appears as Successfully installed on 9/9/2021.

I can manually check for updates and the update appears again for 2 seconds.

I run the Windows 10 Update troubleshooter. Didn't found any issues. Wanted to uninstall the update but it isn't listed under Uninstall Updates in View Update History.

Not sure if relevant; As Optional quality update available is cumulative preview for 21H2 (KB5007253). Usually I don't install optional updates.

Any suggestions?

Traveler99, May 20, 2022
  3. can't uninstall KB3132372

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting error while uninstalling KB3132372.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better:

• What is error message / error code you are getting
      uninstalling KB3132372?
    • What happens when you try to uninstall KB3132372?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the update from Programs & Features and check.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ X key
    • Select Programs & Features
    • Click on View Installed Updates
    • Select the update > Click Uninstall

Please update us with the required information. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, May 20, 2022
  4. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I uninstall feature update 21h2? :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 20, 2022
Thema:

How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

1. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2? - Similar Threads - uninstall feature update

2. How do I update to 21H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update to 21H2?: On Win10 home, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, I am on 20H2 and get warnings to update further for security enhancement. I'd like to update to 21H2 the current update, I think but can find no way to do so. Windows tells me there are no pending updates. I am not...
  3. How do I update to 21H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update to 21H2?: On Win10 home, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, I am on 20H2 and get warnings to update further for security enhancement. I'd like to update to 21H2 the current update, I think but can find no way to do so. Windows tells me there are no pending updates. I am not...
  4. How do I update to 21H2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?: I tried update history and it doesn't give me the option to uninstall it, i tried command prompt but it tells me it's an essential update, I just want to go back to version 2004 or at least 21h1 or 20h2...
  6. How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?: I tried update history and it doesn't give me the option to uninstall it, i tried command prompt but it tells me it's an essential update, I just want to go back to version 2004 or at least 21h1 or 20h2...
  7. How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

8. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?: Recently my windows 10 forcefully installed update 21h2 even though my windows was incompatible. Every time I turn on my computer the same feature update is being installed and finishes installing, when I log in the feature update is installing at 0%. I am unable to delete...
  9. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?: Recently my windows 10 forcefully installed update 21h2 even though my windows was incompatible. Every time I turn on my computer the same feature update is being installed and finishes installing, when I log in the feature update is installing at 0%. I am unable to delete...
  10. Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???

Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???: For some reason my computer decided to download the 21H2 Update which I DID NOT WANT ! , it is now wanting to restart to finish installing , how to I stop it from completing the update and how do I prevent it from installing EVER ??? , it was only sitting there and allowing...