Windows 10: How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?

Discus and support How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have trouble uninstalling Games from the PC Game Pass Beta microsoft offered during this years E3 The problem is that uninstalling games from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChaosHydrA, Jun 19, 2019.

1. How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?

I have trouble uninstalling Games from the PC Game Pass Beta microsoft offered during this years E3

The problem is that uninstalling games from "add/remove" where these games i had installed had icons does not remove the games so i get my free SSD space back.

For example i uninstalled Gears of War Ultimate Edition among others and it didnt free up the 57.9gb of my 250gb SSD

I have followed a guide and noticed that the game files are located in the "WindowsApps" folder where its called "Microsoft.DeltaPC_1.10.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe " for the gears game for example and its at 57.9gb so ive done a online guide to give you permission to access/get admin rights for the WindowsApps folder already.

However im afraid to touch anything in this folder, how do i go about uninstalling these do i just delete them and are they even uninstalled when they dont even free up the space for the game ?

:)

ChaosHydrA, Jun 19, 2019

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Jun 26, 2019
  3. How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?

I have trouble uninstalling Games from the PC Game Pass Beta microsoft offered during this years E3

The problem is that uninstalling games from "add/remove" where these games i had
    installed had icons does not remove the games so i get my free SSD space back.

For example i uninstalled Gears of War Ultimate Edition among others and it didnt free up the 57.9gb of my 250gb SSD

I have followed a guide and noticed that the game files are located in the "WindowsApps" folder
    where its called "Microsoft.DeltaPC_1.10.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe " for the gears game for example and its at 57.9gb so
    ive done a online guide to give you permission to access/get admin rights for the WindowsApps folder already.

However im afraid to touch anything in this folder, how do i go about uninstalling these do i just delete them and are they even uninstalled when they dont even free up the space for the game ?

ChaosHydrA, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Aleckzo Win User

How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?

Game pass for PC not working.

I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked
    on it, the install button was grayed out. And I had the same problem with other titles that were supposedly meant to be a part of the game pass for PC such as banner saga. Does anybody know why this is or if there is a fix?

Aleckzo, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?

1. How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ? - Similar Threads - Uninstall games Store

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues: Hello, I'm trying to pay for my Xbox Game Pass for PC beta subscription. I got into the program and made the $1 buy in with a visa gift card. I bought this gift card exclusively for game pass on pc and haven't used it for anything else. Now when it comes time to renew the...
  3. Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games

Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games: Hi, I just purchased the Game Pass PC version. When I click on a game in browser to download it I get taken to the Stora App and can not click on the install button....
  4. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  5. Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue: I have Just recently purchased the xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon on my pc then i also purchased the ultimate version for it and later on refunded the ultimate version and now the original says that it converted to the ultimate version and does not work when i...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  7. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working: [ATTACH]I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated....
  8. how do i uninstall a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i uninstall a game: how do I uninstall iron blade game from my pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-a-game/b685b9e4-52ec-48ed-a762-6ef0cb111786
  9. How to uninstall game from Store

How to uninstall game from Store: I can't delete Forza Horrizon 4 need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-game-from-store/e6d16d2c-0837-44ec-898a-2f17537aadeb"
  10. How to uninstall game from Store

How to uninstall game from Store: I can't delete Forza Horrizon 4 need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-game-from-store/685fde4e-10f1-4f36-8d2e-2135c4f41089"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall game pass games pc

2. delete gamepass pc game

3. how to uninstall game pass games on windows 10

4. manually uninstall windows game pass,
  5. how to uninstall gears 4 from xbox game pass pc,
  6. xbox game pass pc error with uninstall forza 4,
  7. gamepass for pc uninstall game,
  8. how to uninstall pc game pass games,
  9. i have xbox game pass do i also need bata pc version,
  10. how to uninstall games off gamepass for pc