Windows 10: How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?

Discus and support How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have trouble uninstalling Games from the PC Game Pass Beta microsoft offered during this years E3 The problem is that uninstalling games from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChaosHydrA, Jun 19, 2019.

1. How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?

I have trouble uninstalling Games from the PC Game Pass Beta microsoft offered during this years E3

The problem is that uninstalling games from "add/remove" where these games i had installed had icons does not remove the games so i get my free SSD space back.

For example i uninstalled Gears of War Ultimate Edition among others and it didnt free up the 57.9gb of my 250gb SSD

I have followed a guide and noticed that the game files are located in the "WindowsApps" folder where its called "Microsoft.DeltaPC_1.10.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe " for the gears game for example and its at 57.9gb so ive done a online guide to give you permission to access/get admin rights for the WindowsApps folder already.

However im afraid to touch anything in this folder, how do i go about uninstalling these do i just delete them and are they even uninstalled when they dont even free up the space for the game ?

:)

ChaosHydrA, Jun 19, 2019

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Jun 26, 2019
  3. How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?

I have trouble uninstalling Games from the PC Game Pass Beta microsoft offered during this years E3

The problem is that uninstalling games from "add/remove" where these games i had
    installed had icons does not remove the games so i get my free SSD space back.

For example i uninstalled Gears of War Ultimate Edition among others and it didnt free up the 57.9gb of my 250gb SSD

I have followed a guide and noticed that the game files are located in the "WindowsApps" folder
    where its called "Microsoft.DeltaPC_1.10.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe " for the gears game for example and its at 57.9gb so
    ive done a online guide to give you permission to access/get admin rights for the WindowsApps folder already.

However im afraid to touch anything in this folder, how do i go about uninstalling these do i just delete them and are they even uninstalled when they dont even free up the space for the game ?

ChaosHydrA, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Aleckzo Win User

How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?

Game pass for PC not working.

I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked
    on it, the install button was grayed out. And I had the same problem with other titles that were supposedly meant to be a part of the game pass for PC such as banner saga. Does anybody know why this is or if there is a fix?

Aleckzo, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?

1. How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ? - Similar Threads - Uninstall games Store

2. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  3. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  4. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Xbox Game Pass Games for PC Not Uninstalling

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass Games for PC Not Uninstalling: I had downloaded several games from the Microsoft Store Game Pass on PC and I did not see any change in the storage space and that I tried everything besides restoring my PC since I had 181 GB available, but now I only have 41 GB available and was wondering where the game...
  6. Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta))

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta)): Recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) and can not download certain games that are included in the pass. When viewing some games in the Windows Store and placing the mouse over the install button it will show a red X and will have no response when clicked. Other...
  7. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  8. Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games

Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games: Hi, I just purchased the Game Pass PC version. When I click on a game in browser to download it I get taken to the Stora App and can not click on the install button....
  9. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall game pass games pc

2. uninstall game pass games

3. uninstall windows store games

4. how to uninstall pc game pass games,
  5. uninstall game pass games on pc,
  6. game says uninstalled but no space windows 10 xbox game pass,
  7. delete gamepass pc game,
  8. how to delete game pass games of of pc,
  9. uninstall xbox game pass games,
  10. uninstall game pass game,
  11. how to unistall microsoft xbox game pass for pc,