Windows 10: How do I uninstall Ghostpress - a keylogger searcher

Discus and support How do I uninstall Ghostpress - a keylogger searcher in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I believe this was a program recommended by Kim Komando. I can't find it anywhere, no uninstall, no entry in Programs & Features, no trace!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TopDoggie, Jun 25, 2020.

1. TopDoggie Win User

How do I uninstall Ghostpress - a keylogger searcher

I believe this was a program recommended by Kim Komando. I can't find it anywhere, no uninstall, no entry in Programs & Features, no trace!

:)

TopDoggie, Jun 25, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I uninstall Ghostpress - a keylogger searcher :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 25, 2020
  3. MikeVella Win User
    Win10 keylogger

if I disable the "collect keystrokes" option in Win 10 as suggested by other people does the keylogger still run?

i am thinking strongly about reverting back to win 7 - win10 was free for a reason! no better spyware around.

Thanks

Mike

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

MikeVella, Jun 25, 2020
  4. How do I uninstall Ghostpress - a keylogger searcher

keylogger

If there’s no option to remove the blocked item, or to identify the threat, then you might want to see if any specific file is implicated; and if so, then upload that file to VirusTotal:

VirusTotal

If you want to delve a little deeper with antimalware, then you can use specialized anti-rootkit apps to go after kernel-based keyloggers:

20 Free Rootkit / Keylogger Remover And Detector - Stop Undetectable Spyware & Surveillance Malware

And if you’re seriously concerned about this, as it seems you are; then you might also want to consider using an anti-keylogger app. If you’d like to try a free one, then I would recommend
    Zemana AntiLogger Free:

Zemana - Best Anti-Keylogger Software and Identity Theft Protection

GreginMich, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I uninstall Ghostpress - a keylogger searcher

1. How do I uninstall Ghostpress - a keylogger searcher - Similar Threads - uninstall Ghostpress keylogger

2. How do i uninstall a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i uninstall a virus?: I was trying to download a Minecraft skin and i believe i accidentally installed a virus. When i try to search anything on google it redirects to a sketchy link but my antivirus stops it. There are files on my computer i don't recognize but even with admin permission i can...
  3. Unable to uninstall KB2565063. How do I uninstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall KB2565063. How do I uninstall?: For some reason after updating to KB2565063 both Bluetooth and USB ports are not working. FYI I tried to uninstall through the windows safe mode. Also Bluetooth driver suddenly disappeared....
  4. Unable to uninstall KB2565063. How do I uninstall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall KB2565063. How do I uninstall?: For some reason after updating to KB2565063 both Bluetooth and USB ports are not working. FYI I tried to uninstall through the windows safe mode. Also Bluetooth driver suddenly disappeared....
  5. How do I uninstall Native.exc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Native.exc: How do I uninstall Native.exc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-nativeexc/725bb463-54ef-44a2-940f-e2c42801def7
  6. How do I uninstall Pocket?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I uninstall Pocket?: How do I uninstall Pocket? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-pocket/11e435c8-7dc9-4994-8b32-8e76cd15787c
  7. How do I uninstall an app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I uninstall an app?: How do I uninstall an app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-an-app/9913040d-dfcc-42f1-bfb1-6202b05d146b
  8. Identifing Keylogger

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Identifing Keylogger: 1. How can I identify if there is a keylogger installed in my PC? 2. To what extent SAFE MODE (with networking) will protect from keylogger. 3. Antivirus will only detect a known keylogger not a custom built. 4. How can I be certain that Microsoft itself is not a keylogger or...
  9. How do I uninstall steam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall steam?: How do I uninstall steam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-steam/81efa23d-8342-4fc1-9e55-bf718bbb372f
  10. Keyloggers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keyloggers: Clarify the terminology of containing the directory " And " Intended to contain directory " I got this from this site. https://norfolkinfosec.com/tag/hsmbalance-exe/...