Windows 10: How do I uninstall Halo 2?

Discus and support How do I uninstall Halo 2? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I currently have the game Halo 2 installed. When I go to Settings -> Apps -> Apps & features -> Halo 2 for Windows Vista -> Uninstall, I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SoddenCub71, Feb 27, 2019.

1. How do I uninstall Halo 2?

I currently have the game Halo 2 installed. When I go to Settings -> Apps -> Apps & features -> Halo 2 for Windows Vista -> Uninstall, I get the message "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page.". What should I do?

:)

SoddenCub71, Feb 27, 2019

2. Halo Wars 2 pc login error

Thanks for providing us the screenshot of the issue. Here are the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app:

• Launch Windows PowerShell as an administrator. To do this, click Start > All apps > Windows PowerShell > Windows PowerShell.
      Right-click on Windows PowerShell and click More > Run as Administrator.
    • In the Windows PowerShell window, copy and paste the following command: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your Windows 10 device.
    • Click this
      link
      and download the Xbox app. Restart your device after installing the Xbox app.
    We also suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Halo Wars 2. Refer to
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the outcome. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Feb 27, 2019
  3. Halo Wars 2 pre-order

Hi Robert,

The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be sent out in waves, so it may take 7-10 days for you to receive your code.

If you didn't receive a code, it may be for one of the following reasons:

• You didn’t purchase or pre-order Halo Wars 2 on Xbox One or Windows 10.
    • You live in a region where Halo Wars 2 isn't available, or your account is based in a region where the game is unavailable.
    • You're not signed in with the account that was used to purchase Halo Wars 2 during the campaign dates.
    If you meet the eligibility requirements for the campaign but haven't received your code, kindly get in touch with our

Xbox Support team

Refer to
    Halo Wars 2 pre-order info
    fore more details.

Keep us posted with the status of your concern.

Catherine Cus., Feb 27, 2019
  4. vett Win User

How do I uninstall Halo 2?

Halo 2 install help

First before I install halo 2 can it be played single player and without going on line?
    I am trying to install it but keep getting a message, one of the installation steps failed, retry and the same thing. I have read that it can be played on windows 10 but I can't seem to gat it to install.

Thema:

How do I uninstall Halo 2?

1. How do I uninstall Halo 2? - Similar Threads - uninstall Halo

2. After uninstalling Halo Wars 2, the disk space was not freed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After uninstalling Halo Wars 2, the disk space was not freed.: Hi,After uninstalling Halo wars 2 on windows 11 and bought through the windows store, the system didn't free up the 50 gb the game took; and I can't find the files to delete them manually. Also, I can't reinstall the game to try to uninstall it again since I was left only...
  3. After uninstalling Halo Wars 2, the disk space was not freed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After uninstalling Halo Wars 2, the disk space was not freed.: Hi,After uninstalling Halo wars 2 on windows 11 and bought through the windows store, the system didn't free up the 50 gb the game took; and I can't find the files to delete them manually. Also, I can't reinstall the game to try to uninstall it again since I was left only...
  4. Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store: I downloaded Halo MCC from Microsoft Store when I got a Windows 10 HP Pavilion 360 Convertible. I have been unable to Uninstall Halo. it is taking up the space on my computer, but no longer opens as I found the files for the same in File Explorer and deleted them thinking it...
  5. Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store: I downloaded Halo MCC from Microsoft Store when I got a Windows 10 HP Pavilion 360 Convertible. I have been unable to Uninstall Halo. it is taking up the space on my computer, but no longer opens as I found the files for the same in File Explorer and deleted them thinking it...
  6. Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Halo The MCC Uninstalls Every times Theres An Update only this game on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo The MCC Uninstalls Every times Theres An Update only this game on pc: Is There Any way to fix this or do i have to reinstall everytime i want to play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-the-mcc-uninstalls-every-times-theres-an/e31a5494-1f54-4760-88a5-82f8543e1d42
  8. Halo MCC is still on my HDD after uninstalling via Xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Halo MCC is still on my HDD after uninstalling via Xbox app: It's taking up 150 gigs, and I can't do anything about it. Last time this happened, I deleted it via booting into Linux, but this time I'm not sure as the files seem to be a bit more complex. TreeSize and SpaceSniffer both show the space is taken up. submitted by...
  9. Halo uninstalled itself for some reason and now I can't launch it, it doesn't responds also...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Halo uninstalled itself for some reason and now I can't launch it, it doesn't responds also...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Honorwhite [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k928d8/halo_uninstalled_itself_for_some_reason_and_now_i/
  10. How can I uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection?: Hi all, I've tried uninstalling through Settings, and through the Start menu, but nothing happens. The game remains installed. It is only 48kb and is only the main application and ODST. I've tried resetting the Windows Store. I tried downloading the Windows 10 App Store...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo 2 error message when trying to uninstall