Windows 10: How do I uninstall iTunes (Microsoft Store version) on Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I uninstall iTunes (Microsoft Store version) on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m unable to find the program in control panel, and unable to uninstall it from the Microsoft Store. Any help would be appreciated. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_moistmcdiddles_, Mar 11, 2020.

1. How do I uninstall iTunes (Microsoft Store version) on Windows 10?

I’m unable to find the program in control panel, and unable to uninstall it from the Microsoft Store. Any help would be appreciated. I’ve tried scanning for corrupted files with Command Prompt, etc. I’ve tried everything that I can find on Google and nothing seems to work.

submitted by /u/_moistmcdiddles_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_moistmcdiddles_, Mar 11, 2020
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Mar 11, 2020
  3. how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 11, 2020
  4. How do I uninstall iTunes (Microsoft Store version) on Windows 10?

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I uninstall iTunes (Microsoft Store version) on Windows 10?

1. How do I uninstall iTunes (Microsoft Store version) on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - uninstall iTunes Microsoft

2. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes: I followed Carl's instruction to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes, it did not work. Any other suggestions?Thanks.-- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes: I followed Carl's instruction to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes, it did not work. Any other suggestions?Thanks.-- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes: How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders, nor in Control Panel - Delete programs, however, when Installing the Apple version gives an error saying the MIcrosoft...
  6. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes: How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders, nor in Control Panel - Delete programs, however, when Installing the Apple version gives an error saying the MIcrosoft...
  7. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

8. I installed ITunes through Microsoft Store but can't uninstall it

I installed ITunes through Microsoft Store but can't uninstall it: No matter where I look in programfiles x86 or just program files, even if I go to microsoft store and try to right click it searching for uninstall option, I can't seem to find it. I have gone to windows then apps and can't find it there either. However I can open it through...
  9. How do I uninstall Itunes which I downloaded from the windows store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I uninstall Itunes which I downloaded from the windows store?: I don't need itunes anymore as I no longer use an iPhone. But I can't seem to find the option to unistall itunes. Please help. Thanks submitted by /u/misfit_xtnt [link] [comments]...
  10. iTunes on Microsoft store

iTunes on Microsoft store: trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-microsoft-store/ea5564c8-3f3b-4b8d-a205-d000d88abfba"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall itunes in microsoft store

2. how to uninstall itunes from microsoft store

3. how to uninstall microsoft store itunes

4. uninstall itunes windows store,
  5. uninstall itunes windows 10,
  6. remove itunes from microsoft,
  7. itunes Microsoft store uninstall,
  8. remove itunes from microsoft store,
  9. uninstall itunes from microsoft store,
  10. itunes uninstaller store,
  11. microsoft store remove itunes