Windows 10: How do I uninstall kb5000802? Tried all the conventional methods.

Discus and support How do I uninstall kb5000802? Tried all the conventional methods. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I have tried the following:- Trying the standard go into update history and click uninstall. Doesn't work - Tried the WUSA uninstall command in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wBoop, Apr 23, 2021.

1. wBoop Win User

How do I uninstall kb5000802? Tried all the conventional methods.

Hello. I have tried the following:- Trying the standard go into update history and click uninstall. Doesn't work - Tried the WUSA uninstall command in CMD, while running as administrator Doesn't work- Tried uninstalling in safe mode Doesn't workI am getting super tired of Microsoft forcing **** updates down my throat that causes system instability and then makes it impossible to uninstall said updates.Can someone please help?

:)

wBoop, Apr 23, 2021
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I uninstall kb5000802? Tried all the conventional methods. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 23, 2021
  4. How do I uninstall kb5000802? Tried all the conventional methods.

Repair Install Fixes corruption - CU KB5000802 installed !

@Caledon Ken,
    Ok, followed the steps in the directions you linked but I couldn't see how step 4 in red was done even after I maximized my screen to try to read the screen shot in red for step 4. It just isn't easy to read to see what is being done.

How do I uninstall kb5000802? Tried all the conventional methods. [​IMG]

the Disk List screen shot

How do I uninstall kb5000802? Tried all the conventional methods. [​IMG]

Jaguwaar20, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

How do I uninstall kb5000802? Tried all the conventional methods.

1. How do I uninstall kb5000802? Tried all the conventional methods. - Similar Threads - uninstall kb5000802 Tried

2. Windows KB5000802 - Unable to uninstall package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows KB5000802 - Unable to uninstall package: Hello, I have a user who has Windows 10 Enterprise and we cannot remove KB5000802 because it says it is required. I have attempted to remove the Package_For_Rollup via DISM and got this error we also tried the control panel method: 0X800F0825 I attempted to go into the...
  3. how do I change my billing method

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I change my billing method: how can I change my billing method https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-billing-method/2d6d4ad5-381f-48bd-bac5-58093d29a895
  4. Windows microsoft store nowhere to be found i tried all the methods that was in the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows microsoft store nowhere to be found i tried all the methods that was in the...: I even update again the windows to download again the file incase its some sort of error while downloading but still got this message when i tried to get store. When i use this command "wsreset" its always like this please help anyone i cant access my apps music videos...
  5. How do I remove that top extension I downloaded a virus and tried to uninstall all the apps...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove that top extension I downloaded a virus and tried to uninstall all the apps...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rustytrumbone666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3eoi4/how_do_i_remove_that_top_extension_i_downloaded_a/
  6. How do I uninstall WoW? Whenever I try this happens:

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I uninstall WoW? Whenever I try this happens:: [IMG] submitted by /u/Planetdolanboi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbck2v/how_do_i_uninstall_wow_whenever_i_try_this_happens/
  7. How do I uninstall an app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I uninstall an app?: How do I uninstall an app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-an-app/9913040d-dfcc-42f1-bfb1-6202b05d146b
  8. How do I uninstall steam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall steam?: How do I uninstall steam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-steam/81efa23d-8342-4fc1-9e55-bf718bbb372f
  9. How do I uninstall Supremo.exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Supremo.exe?: how do I uninstall Supremo.exe * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Supremo.exe * Moved from Windows (unknown/other)...
  10. How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??: I had a printer software previously installed. Then I installed a different printer of the same company (Epson). I uninstalled one hoping to retain just the other. But when I wanted to use the only printer left on my system it gave me an option to use it or the other printer....