Windows 10: How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers?

Discus and support How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Logitech webcam that I've connected to my laptop a couple of times but never really used for anything, and the webcam's drivers cause a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by displaydude, Dec 31, 2022.

1. How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers?

I have a Logitech webcam that I've connected to my laptop a couple of times but never really used for anything, and the webcam's drivers cause a conflict with the "Memory Integrity" feature on my laptop. From a quick online search it seems there aren't any updates from Logitech to resolve this issue, as the camera is about ten years old at this point, so I figured I should just uninstall its drivers. Problem is that they don't show up in my device manager, nor is the webcam listed among my devices, and just deleting what I could find through file explorer hasn't fixed the issue either. I need

:)

displaydude, Dec 31, 2022
  2. RexiDog Win User

Driver problem for webcam C270 from Logitech

Hi, I have got a webcam type C270 from Logitech.

The cam is shown in the Device Manager of my WIN 7, but after the installation of a driver from Logitech the cam can't be recognized by the driver software.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Reiner from Berlin

RexiDog, Dec 31, 2022
  3. Logitech webcam C270

Have a check in Sound Control panel.

Then look at "Properties" for your microphone and then "Listen" tab.

Is "Listen to this device" check marked. Try removing

How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers? [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Dec 31, 2022
  4. Mathiassa Win User

How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers?

Logitech C270 webcam: no picture

I have a Logitech C270 webcam. I used it for years on my windows computer without issues. The video stopped working some weeks ago. Firefox and Skype say that some other program uses the camera. Windows Camera app shows black picture without any error message. The microphone works fine btw.

My first thought was that it is a Windows 10 issue:

• Windows 10 knows about the camera. Seemingly no problem in device manager.
    • Tried out the possible workarounds listed on the internet:
      • switching to built-in drivers,
      • uninstall/reinstall device with logitech drivers,
      • different USB ports (2.0/3.0),
      • checking in process explorer if something is using the camera or its microphone,
      • deleted some files suggested somewhere in case of win 8/10 upgrade (which was not the case, but whatever works)

I was out of ideas, so I checked the camera with my Linux laptop. Again the laptop knows about the camera, but no picture, no errors. Based on this I guess it is a hardware issue. Before throwing the cam in the trash, I just want to ask if you think that I missed something.

Mathiassa, Dec 31, 2022
Thema:

How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers?

1. How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers? - Similar Threads - uninstall Logitech C270

2. How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers?: I have a Logitech webcam that I've connected to my laptop a couple of times but never really used for anything, and the webcam's drivers cause a conflict with the "Memory Integrity" feature on my laptop. From a quick online search it seems there aren't any updates from...
  3. Unable to update driver of Logitech C270 HD Webcam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update driver of Logitech C270 HD Webcam.: See the screenshot below. I am unable to update the driver for my webcam. Any solutions? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-driver-of-logitech-c270-hd-webcam/83156b44-c4ca-402b-9e6c-30701b2403d5
  4. Unable to update driver of Logitech C270 HD Webcam.

Unable to update driver of Logitech C270 HD Webcam.: See the screenshot below. I am unable to update the driver for my webcam. Any solutions? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-driver-of-logitech-c270-hd-webcam/83156b44-c4ca-402b-9e6c-30701b2403d5
  5. Unable to update driver of Logitech C270 HD Webcam.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. USB Driver Issue Logitech HD HD Webcam C270

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Driver Issue Logitech HD HD Webcam C270: I'm trying to install a driver for a Logitech HD Webcam C270 on a Windows 10 Home version 21H1. When I scan for new hardware in Device Manager, it lists two 2 Unknown Devices under Other Devices.When I attempt to update drivers, I get a message "Windows found drivers for your...
  7. USB Driver Issue Logitech HD HD Webcam C270

USB Driver Issue Logitech HD HD Webcam C270: I'm trying to install a driver for a Logitech HD Webcam C270 on a Windows 10 Home version 21H1. When I scan for new hardware in Device Manager, it lists two 2 Unknown Devices under Other Devices.When I attempt to update drivers, I get a message "Windows found drivers for your...
  8. Logitech C270 Webcam

Logitech C270 Webcam: I don't know whats happening with Microsoft and your updates but every time there's an update something goes wrong. Last week my laptop went back to Windows 7 then went back to normal the next day, my Logic 270 webcam doesn't work properly every time I try tg use the video I...
  9. Logitech C270 Webcam crashes

Logitech C270 Webcam crashes: Hi, I am having issues with my Logitech C270 Webcam. It freezes and crashes in most of my video chat apps Skype, Zoom every 2-5 minutes. I would need to pull it out and replug it to get it working again. I've tried a lot of solutions I found online including editing the...
  10. Logitech webcam C270

Logitech webcam C270: i just got this webcam(Logitech HDc270) w/microphone i keep getting and echo/ feedback from my speakers i searched around any advice would be great windows 1909 156147