Windows 10: how do I uninstall Microsoft Edge and go back to Internet Explorer?

Discus and support how do I uninstall Microsoft Edge and go back to Internet Explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I uninstall Microsoft Edge and go back to Internet Explorer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by David W Soule, Jun 30, 2020.

1. how do I uninstall Microsoft Edge and go back to Internet Explorer?

How do I uninstall Microsoft Edge and go back to Internet Explorer?

:)

David W Soule, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

How do I get Adobe Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

Hi Pat,

I suggest you to try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and
      turn on the Adobe Flash Player.
    To Enable Flash player in Internet Explorer, suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Flash Player Help / Enable for Internet Explorer

Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for any assistance regarding Windows 10.

Arul_D, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Edge Freezing - How do I get Internet Explorer Back?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to delete the cookies, clear browsing history and temporary internet files
    to reset the Edge browser. After clearing these, reopen Microsoft Edge and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer the link below for steps to clear browsing history and cookies on
    Microsoft Edge.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

Also, ensure to install any pending updates on the pc to keep the system up to date.

If Internet Explorer is your preferable browser, you can use Internet explorer as Windows 10 has both Edge
    and Internet Explorer 11. To open IE type Internet Explorer in
    Search bar. You can make Internet Explorer as your default browser by using the below steps.

Steps:-

• Right click on Start icon and go to Control Panel.
    • Select Set Default Programs.
    • Click on Internet Explorer.
    • Select “Set this program as Default Program

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be

glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 30, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

how do I uninstall Microsoft Edge and go back to Internet Explorer?

dalchina, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

how do I uninstall Microsoft Edge and go back to Internet Explorer?

1. how do I uninstall Microsoft Edge and go back to Internet Explorer? - Similar Threads - uninstall Microsoft Edge

2. Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: Hi Community,I’ve been trying to access an internet explorer website using my macbook on microsoft edge. however the website prompts me to download internet explorer 11 or higher in order to access.however i have not found a solution....
  3. Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: Hi Community,I’ve been trying to access an internet explorer website using my macbook on microsoft edge. however the website prompts me to download internet explorer 11 or higher in order to access.however i have not found a solution....
  4. How do I go back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I go back: How do I go back to my previous installation of Windows? I had to reinstall Windows via USB Drive, because Ubuntu DESTROYED IT. Any way to go back to a previous installation of windows? Oh yeah, don't confuse it with version. If I need to downgrade from the Insider Build to...
  5. How do i uninstall edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i uninstall edge: I hate edge and when it updated it almost broke my computer submitted by /u/Beefy-lettuces [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpes9a/how_do_i_uninstall_edge/
  6. How do I uninstall the Microsoft Edge "Update"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I uninstall the Microsoft Edge "Update": I have a problem with Adobe Acrobat Pro XI in that it shuts itself down within ten seconds. Adobe Reader does not exhibit this problem. I have read in the Adobe Support Community that the recent update to Microsoft Edge-Chromium, (automagically updated here on 16 JUN 2020),...
  7. How do I uninstall the Microsoft Edge "Update"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall the Microsoft Edge "Update": I have a problem with Adobe Acrobat Pro XI in that it shuts itself down within ten seconds. Adobe Reader does not exhibit this problem. I have read in the Adobe Support Community that the recent update to Microsoft Edge-Chromium, (automagically updated here on 16 JUN 2020),...
  8. internet explorer , not microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet explorer , not microsoft edge: hi all, I took my internet explorer off my task bar and now I cant use anything but Microsoft EDGE , which I hate. Can anyone tell me how I can get my old internet explorer search engine back? thanks james...
  9. How do i transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer?

in Browsers and Email
    How do i transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer?: Is it possible to transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer? Ive backed up my Edge favourites as a HTML file but if I try and import the file into Internet Explorer it only imports half of the favourites. There is a red cross and it says some settings were not imported...
  10. How do i uninstall Microsoft Edge and Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i uninstall Microsoft Edge and Cortana: These seem very, very, very useless to me and i want them off my pc because they cause an annoyance to me >inb4 op, cortana and edge are superior, op, why do you want to uninstall them? please just tell me how to locate these programs in my registry to get them the hell...