Windows 10: How do I uninstall nonexistent applications from a nonexistent drive?

Discus and support How do I uninstall nonexistent applications from a nonexistent drive? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I upgraded my storage recently from a boot ssd and a 1TB hard drive to a 1TB m.2 drive. The issue is now that I can't uninstall any of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MervisBreakdown, Sep 1, 2020.

1. How do I uninstall nonexistent applications from a nonexistent drive?

So I upgraded my storage recently from a boot ssd and a 1TB hard drive to a 1TB m.2 drive. The issue is now that I can't uninstall any of the applications that were on the hard drive. I'll use gimp for example. If I click on the shortcut it says that the application doesn't exist. I can't reinstall it because it automatically tries to install to the nonexistent E drive. When I go to settings and apps I can't uninstall it because it doesn't exist. Basically I need help removing these apps so I can reinstall them.

submitted by /u/MervisBreakdown
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MervisBreakdown, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Geosammy Win User

Unknown (nonexistent) USB Issues

Would anyone know what might be causing "unknown" and non present devices? The devices continually reinstall themselves, even after being uninstalled?
    Below is a small snapshot of the Device Manager.

How do I uninstall nonexistent applications from a nonexistent drive? [​IMG]

I only have a keyboard, mouse and external drive in use.
    nothing more is connected via USB.
    Yet those three unknown devices keep showing up?

Any questions or suggestions, about this would be great.

Geosammy, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Nonexistent Monitor

It's an HP Slim Desktop 410-010.

How do I uninstall nonexistent applications from a nonexistent drive? 637978c3-fa38-4a95-a822-1585188b6732.jpg

detect shows these displays, and these are my options.

Display 1 doesn't exist. Display 2 is my monitor. I see no way to remove the nonexistent display 1. And I don't want to just select "Show only on 2" because my end goal is multiple monitors.

archersm92, Sep 1, 2020
  4. How do I uninstall nonexistent applications from a nonexistent drive?

Windows 10 can't be installed because of nonexistent programs

While I was installing Windows 10, a message popped up, saying that i have program which is incompatible with the new Windows. The program is Perfect PC Optimizer and it's name was written 3 times. When I uninstalled it one of the names was gone. And now
    i have 2 nonexistent programs to uninstall...

CookieBak3r, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

How do I uninstall nonexistent applications from a nonexistent drive?

1. How do I uninstall nonexistent applications from a nonexistent drive? - Similar Threads - uninstall nonexistent applications

2. Nonexistent Account/User?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nonexistent Account/User?: In the Task Manager, a task name "Work or School Accounts" is running. I, however, have zero knowledge of making one.Either this is just an automatic Windows Process or it's just a bug/virus. I assume it automatically plays or is the results of my old account being renewed by...
  3. Nonexistent Account/User?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nonexistent Account/User?: In the Task Manager, a task name "Work or School Accounts" is running. I, however, have zero knowledge of making one.Either this is just an automatic Windows Process or it's just a bug/virus. I assume it automatically plays or is the results of my old account being renewed by...
  4. Nonexistent files appearing in uninstall list

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nonexistent files appearing in uninstall list: As the title says, there are files appearing in my uninstall list that don't actually exist, if I try and uninstall them, it just says that it cannot find the file. submitted by /u/ImTooLazyToUsername [link] [comments]...
  5. Laptop registering nonexistent camera

Laptop registering nonexistent camera: My HP EliteBook Folio seems to be registering two different cameras, HP HD Camera, which works fine most of the time, and a PC Camera, which does not work at all. I can't switch between them at all because when the laptop is registering the PC Camera, it does not register the...
  6. Login screen nonexistent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login screen nonexistent: Hi, For the past few days whenever I start up my PC, it will show the time and lockscreen like usual. However, whenever I press the space bar, it just goes blank. No prompt to login, does not show the user, nothing. Ctrl alt delete also does nothing. At first it said I...
  7. Leftover Uninstaller for a Nonexistant Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Leftover Uninstaller for a Nonexistant Program: I have a 64-bit uninstaller in Programs and Features that refers to a program that doesn't exist in the Program Files folder. It does nothing if I try to run it. Windows says that it is 44GB large. I tried the Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter, but it doesn't...
  8. Window activation troubleshooter is nonexistent

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window activation troubleshooter is nonexistent: Hi, i recently took the hdd out of my laptop and put into my new rig and by doing so, deactivated windows. I have searched how to reactivate it and it tells me to go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation>Troubleshooter. My problem is that when I go to the activation...
  9. Nonexistent file undeletable from Games Explorer.

Nonexistent file undeletable from Games Explorer.: To give some more info on this, the undeletable file is left over from trying to uninstall TERA. It even shows up in Games Explorer as a missing file, but I can't figure out how to delete it. Hence, I'm just assuming there is no way. I already did a bunch of poking around and...
  10. How to eliminate an annoying nonexistent device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to eliminate an annoying nonexistent device: On my Win10 (Dell Precision M4800) laptop, I have an annoying "drive" which appears in the quick access panel on the left of W-Explorer and as part of the "Devices and drives" content of My PC. It corresponds to an Android cellphone which I once had, and tried to access via...