Windows 10: How do I uninstall One Note - I cannot find the program file that the ms website suggests

Discus and support How do I uninstall One Note - I cannot find the program file that the ms website suggests in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am a novice at finding and fixing software problems, I installed Windows 10 version 1909 on my laptop 2 days ago, now system does not boot up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Leta Thomson, Feb 6, 2020.

1. How do I uninstall One Note - I cannot find the program file that the ms website suggests

I am a novice at finding and fixing software problems, I installed Windows 10 version 1909 on my laptop 2 days ago, now system does not boot up properly, I went back to the history files to uninstall but the enablement pkge does not match the MS website info.. I uninstalled the latest I had and now the system boots up, but I have inherited ONE NOTE and don't want it.

Again I looked on line and was the suggestion was to go to the program files and uninstall ONE NOTE, I can't find it in the program files.

:)

Leta Thomson, Feb 6, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I uninstall One Note - I cannot find the program file that the ms website suggests :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 6, 2020
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 6, 2020
  4. KBD
    KBD Win User

How do I uninstall One Note - I cannot find the program file that the ms website suggests

Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

Thema:

How do I uninstall One Note - I cannot find the program file that the ms website suggests

1. How do I uninstall One Note - I cannot find the program file that the ms website suggests - Similar Threads - uninstall Note cannot

2. How do I uninstall a program?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall a program?: Hello!I am trying to figure out how to uninstall a program from my computer. There is an app I installed from a website it's just a shortcut app I think, but I didn't get to use it, and now I need to uninstall it. Can someone help me?...
  3. How do I uninstall a program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall a program?: Hello!I am trying to figure out how to uninstall a program from my computer. There is an app I installed from a website it's just a shortcut app I think, but I didn't get to use it, and now I need to uninstall it. Can someone help me?...
  4. How do I uninstall a program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe.": I wanted to uninstall 'Discord' from my computer and thought that deleting the application from my desktop and deleting a few files would do the trick, it had disappeared from the start bar and desktop after I had done this, but I didn't know I needed to UNINSTALL apps Though...
  6. How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe.": I wanted to uninstall 'Discord' from my computer and thought that deleting the application from my desktop and deleting a few files would do the trick, it had disappeared from the start bar and desktop after I had done this, but I didn't know I needed to UNINSTALL apps Though...
  7. How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cannot Find Program to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Find Program to Uninstall: Hello, I tried to install Encyclopedia Britannica from a DVD, but it appeared to stall, so I stopped the installation. When I tried to reinstall it, a message popped up and said it could not continue with the installation until I removed the previous installation, which I...
  9. How do I find Programs files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find Programs files: Obviously I can search my files directory, but doesn't seem to work. I can also right click the program and "Open file location," but that doesn't show me all the files are on my PC. I'am really good with computers and good with Apples filing system, but have been having...
  10. How do I uninstall this program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I uninstall this program?: I already have security. How do I uninstall Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-this-program/e7c4f1f1-5de2-4ffa-aab9-226cd7a7135d"