Windows 10: How do I Uninstall One of the Two Different Versions of Unity I have on the same Computer?

Discus and support How do I Uninstall One of the Two Different Versions of Unity I have on the same Computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two versions of Unity on my Computer and I want to Uninstall one perfectly and correctly without Uninstalling the wrong one how would I do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IntenseJames, Aug 17, 2019.

1. How do I Uninstall One of the Two Different Versions of Unity I have on the same Computer?

I have two versions of Unity on my Computer and I want to Uninstall one perfectly and correctly without Uninstalling the wrong one how would I do this exactly?

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Martmcd Win User
    unity web player

yes, it is safe to uninstall.

it is old and is no longer supported by unity (which might be why there are only out-dated answers)

go to settings -> apps -> Apps & Features

locate Unity Web Player in the list of apps

click on it then click the Uninstall button

Martmcd, Aug 17, 2019
  4. How do I Uninstall One of the Two Different Versions of Unity I have on the same Computer?

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I Uninstall One of the Two Different Versions of Unity I have on the same Computer? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

How do I Uninstall One of the Two Different Versions of Unity I have on the same Computer?

1. How do I Uninstall One of the Two Different Versions of Unity I have on the same Computer? - Similar Threads - Uninstall Different Versions

2. How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer: I have a PS3 controller that I want to use on my computer with Bluetooth and the software SCP Toolkit but to install the Bluetooth driver, it would have to change the frequency or something of my internal Bluetooth adapter and it wouldn't work with my other devices. So one...
  3. How do I uninstall Microsoft One Drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall Microsoft One Drive?: How do I uninstall Microsoft One Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-one-drive/d9727045-290c-4ee4-a65a-3bd87a05d3ac
  4. Do I have two antivirus running at the same time?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I have two antivirus running at the same time?: Hi, I just formatted my pc and I installed avast antivirus, now I don't know if it is running alongside windows defender or not. Here 2 images [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see, in the first image it shows as enabled but in the other image it only shows avast. So, am I...
  5. How do I connect two computers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I connect two computers?: I have two computers with Windows 10, I believe. How can I access computer 1 with computer 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-two-computers/77880b3c-37f1-4cb4-af1f-e4cfd6416f8a
  6. How do connect two computers in the same house? I want them to share one printer.

How do connect two computers in the same house? I want them to share one printer.: I used to print from either PC through Homegroups. Now that function has gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-connect-two-computers-in-the-same-house-i/085e3f56-d394-4e91-8af0-5277d8607bdf
  7. i do not have a start button, how do i get one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    i do not have a start button, how do i get one?: I do not have a start menu. how do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/i-do-not-have-a-start-button-how-do-i-get-one/68c1bff7-f3a1-4e4a-a36a-1e9b7de074cb
  8. I have one device computer and one phone landline. how do I update the phone # why do I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have one device computer and one phone landline. how do I update the phone # why do I...: I have one device computer and one phone landline. how do I update the phone # why do I have to update and add email address? Aliess? * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: microsoft account...
  9. I have two gmail accounts under the exact same title, how do I delete one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two gmail accounts under the exact same title, how do I delete one?: I have two sets of gmail. They have the exact address and I'd like to delete one. It's causing a lot of grief. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/i-have-two-gmail-accounts-under-the-exact-same/5742c366-5efc-4834-8996-228e364140a7
  10. How do I give different sharing permissions to different computers?

How do I give different sharing permissions to different computers?: Hi. I have a folder full of movies that I'm sharing over the network. I want my raspberry pi to be the only one able to change the content of the folder, but I want everyone on the network to able to read from it, how can this be done? 67351