Windows 10: How do I uninstall Phoronix Test Suite on Windows 10 version 20H2?

Discus and support How do I uninstall Phoronix Test Suite on Windows 10 version 20H2? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I was fooling around with benchmark tools and I installed Phoronix Test Suite. I do not know how to uninstall it. Would anyone here know? And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jacob8Bit, Dec 3, 2020.

1. How do I uninstall Phoronix Test Suite on Windows 10 version 20H2?

Hello, I was fooling around with benchmark tools and I installed Phoronix Test Suite. I do not know how to uninstall it. Would anyone here know? And for the smartasses, I've already tried "Googling it" to no avail.

submitted by /u/Jacob8Bit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jacob8Bit, Dec 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Dec 3, 2020
  3. John DeV Win User
    Windows 10 version 20H2

Hello Richard,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. What was your previous version before upgrading to version 20H2?

If you download version 2004 and install it directly while in 20H2, It will remove everything on your system.

To avoid that, Please try the method below.

Press Windows key+I to open Settings > Update and Security

Select View Update History > Click Uninstall Updates

Select “Feature update to Windows 10 20H2 via enablement package” right-click it and choose to uninstall.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Melcar Win User

How do I uninstall Phoronix Test Suite on Windows 10 version 20H2?

Phoronix Test Suite

This thread is dedicated to current and future PTS releases. Current release is 2.6. PTS is a full benchmark suite for Linux and in the future many more platforms.

Current Release Announcement

Download Links

Melcar, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I uninstall Phoronix Test Suite on Windows 10 version 20H2?

1. How do I uninstall Phoronix Test Suite on Windows 10 version 20H2? - Similar Threads - uninstall Phoronix Test

2. How do you uninstall a version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you uninstall a version of Windows?: I am trying to either remove or change the type of Windows 10 that is on my computer. It says Windows 10 Enterprise is the version that is being used, but in order to activate it says I have to be connected to my organization`s network and that I do not have. I want just the...
  3. How do you uninstall a version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you uninstall a version of Windows?: I am trying to either remove or change the type of Windows 10 that is on my computer. It says Windows 10 Enterprise is the version that is being used, but in order to activate it says I have to be connected to my organization`s network and that I do not have. I want just the...
  4. How do you uninstall a version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10, version 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, version 20H2: Hi, I'm having trouble installing Windows 10, version 20H2. After several attempts, each time I end up with the error message "Windows installation could not configure Windows to run on this computer's hardware" and then the device shuts down almost immediately. I went back...
  6. Windows 10, version 20H2 update... Can't uninstall Virtualbox.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, version 20H2 update... Can't uninstall Virtualbox.: Hello, I'm trying to update Windows 10, version 20H2 but when I run the update, it installs to 35% then I get the following message:"What needs your attention" and it tells me to Manually uninstall VirtualBox.I previously had an emulator installed, but uninstalled it long...
  7. How do I uninstall iTunes (Microsoft Store version) on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I uninstall iTunes (Microsoft Store version) on Windows 10?: I’m unable to find the program in control panel, and unable to uninstall it from the Microsoft Store. Any help would be appreciated. I’ve tried scanning for corrupted files with Command Prompt, etc. I’ve tried everything that I can find on Google and nothing seems to work....
  8. uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10

uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10: When I try to uninstall Cyber link Media Suite 10 in Programs and applications all that shows up in uninstall wizard is Cyberlink Power2go7. When I click to uninstall it says wizard has uninstalled but it still shows it is there an is using up 246 mb, How do I get rid of...
  9. Uninstall McAfee Suites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall McAfee Suites: I have tried unsuccessfully to uninstall McAfee Suites. I think it is interfering with my current security suites. McAfee may have been previously downloaded or unintentionally through some other source. Any advice on how to accomplish? I've tried the uninstall within the...
  10. how do i uninstall windows 10

how do i uninstall windows 10: i have a lot of aps that dont work need to get windows 8 back 15910