Windows 10: How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?

Discus and support How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had followed the steps: restarting my pc and went into Safe mode for networking. Then, I was trying to uninstall santivirus but something kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CuriousMonkey07, Apr 2, 2021.

1. How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?

I had followed the steps: restarting my pc and went into Safe mode for networking. Then, I was trying to uninstall santivirus but something kept popping up in my screen, “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: .NET Framework 3.5”. There were 2 options below, “Download and install this feature” and “Skip this installation”.

I did not want to install so of course i pressed on the button to skip the installation, but nothing was done and the tab just dissapeared.

:)

CuriousMonkey07, Apr 2, 2021
  2. mali.mp04 Win User

Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite"

I have a Lenovo G50 w/ Windows 10.

In the process of downloading Chrome, somehow the "SAntivirus Realtime Proctection Lite" was downloaded. I tried to uninstall but unable to totally uninstall due to some files are locked. Any suggestion on how to totally uninstall this program?!

Thank you.

mali.mp04, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite

I was out of town and my grandson got this on my computer. (SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite). After telling him not to download anything without my permission. What is the easiest way to get this out of my computer?

BRIANWARNER1, Apr 2, 2021
  4. How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?

SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite ( Digitalcom.inc) is installed on my laptop

SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite ( Digitalcom.inc) is installed on my laptop and it won't uninstall. It's a rogue program and I'm disappointed windows defender didn't deal with it. How can I uninstall this?

richardwedlake, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?

1. How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite? - Similar Threads - uninstall Santivirus Realtime

2. I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus: This thing is really getting on my nerve now. When I go to control panel to uninstall it, it says you still have an active subscription, cancel anyway, so I press that. Then it says that I need to restart because some of the requirements are being used. So I press restart now...
  3. how to uninstall santivirus realtime protection lite from computer

how to uninstall santivirus realtime protection lite from computer: so long story short other day not me but my mom open something up on her facebook messenger basically it install 3 spyware virus on computer i got rid of 2 by uninstalling but this one i don't know what to do you have to go into safe mode click on uninstall santivirus...
  4. Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite": I have a Lenovo G50 w/ Windows 10. In the process of downloading Chrome, somehow the "SAntivirus Realtime Proctection Lite" was downloaded. I tried to uninstall but unable to totally uninstall due to some files are locked. Any suggestion on how to totally uninstall this...
  5. Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite

Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite: I was out of town and my grandson got this on my computer. SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite. After telling him not to download anything without my permission. What is the easiest way to get this out of my computer?...
  6. How to uninstall SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite from my laptop

How to uninstall SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite from my laptop: I desperately need help to get rid of this terrible PUP which has invaded my computer. I have tried every way I have knowledge of to get rid of a threat listed as 'Suspect!0a8caea6f26f'. The infected item is 'C:\...\SAntiVirusClient.exe and the full path is : C:\Program...
  7. SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop

SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop: SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop and it won't uninstall. It's a rogue program and I'm disappointed windows defender didn't deal with it. How can I uninstall this?...
  8. I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo

I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo: I cant uninstall my Segurazo/SAntivirus, so i got this santivirus thingy a day ago, i wanted to uninstall it, but it cant, so i go to control panel and uninstall the segurazo, it worked, but its still there on the task manager and on the folder, i cant delete the folder...
  9. Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.: I can't delete this program from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-santivirus-how-can-i-uninstall/bb4df52c-1c9e-45ae-883f-107e2c3e0e88
  10. Segurazo realtime protection lite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Segurazo realtime protection lite: Segurazo realtime protection lite got downloaded to my Cpu from ? and I have tried to uninstall but it just does not move. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-realtime-protection-lite/fe77058d-528d-4152-a392-fbfad4eb3aae