Windows 10: How do I uninstall Skype For Business on W10 Pro?

Discus and support How do I uninstall Skype For Business on W10 Pro? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi - Try as I might, I don't see a way to cleanly uninstall Skype For Business in Office 2016 Professional Plus. There is an article from Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Compumind, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

How do I uninstall Skype For Business on W10 Pro?

Hi -

Try as I might, I don't see a way to cleanly uninstall Skype For Business in Office 2016 Professional Plus.
    There is an article from Microsoft but the provided URL does not connect to the correct page.

Anyone?

TIA! *Sleepy

:)

Compumind, Jul 16, 2018
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Skype for business stuck at splash screen on startup

Just a suggestion... Do you have Microsoft Office installed? If you do Skype for Business is listed under your Microsoft Office folder in your start folder/ All apps. (that's where mine is listed) Right click on it, then choose Uninstall .

You Can install the regular Skype even if Skype for Business is installed.....I have both installed.

OldMike65, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Andre for Directly, Jul 16, 2018
  4. How do I uninstall Skype For Business on W10 Pro?

Shenan Stanley, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

How do I uninstall Skype For Business on W10 Pro?

1. How do I uninstall Skype For Business on W10 Pro? - Similar Threads - uninstall Skype Business

2. How do I uninstall Edge/OneDrive/Skype?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I uninstall Edge/OneDrive/Skype?: I have searched around, but all the supposed "solutions" I've found don't work. I have never used Microsoft Edge, and have no intention to, but it still runs in the background on my system all the time. Most of the time it has many copies of itself running in the...
  3. Skype for Business download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Skype for Business download: Trying to download Skype for Business. Site says I already have it. I don't. I uninstalled it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-for-business-download/68125f06-111d-45fb-bb6b-8e3495115f7b
  4. How to COMPLETELY delete skype for business?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to COMPLETELY delete skype for business?: I accidentally clicked on skype for business for the first time and now it won't go away. I don't have a skype account. Whenever I turn on the computer skype for business comes up. Whenever I right click to exit or close it it still comes back whenever I start my computer....
  5. Is Skype for Business Malware??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is Skype for Business Malware??: How do I get rid of Skype for Business on my Windows 10 computer.? It comes up when I turn the computer on. I am coming to hate Microsoft. I am simple minded and need a really simple easy to follow solution....
  6. How do I uninstall Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I uninstall Skype for Business: I don't use skype, don't want it on my computer and am having a hard time removing it. Do I have to do a MS Reinstall-correction?...
  7. Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Business: For anyone who is having trouble keeping Skype for Business from opening, I have found one way to correct problem. Go to file manager and click on C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013 and delete the shortcut for Skype. 24069
  8. W10 Pro x64 1607 For businesses

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Pro x64 1607 For businesses: Good Afternoon All, My company is looking at migrating to W10 from W7. I spent a lot of time on my workstation cleaning off the consumer oriented junk, and closing all the nefarious spyware/telemetry. I signed up for the W10 Enterprise edition trial and threw it in a VM,...
  9. Skype for Business is here!

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business is here!: A few weeks ago, we announced the technical preview of the Skype for Business client, and today, we’re thrilled to announce that the new Skype for Business client is now rolling out as part of the April monthly update for Office 2013! In addition, Skype for Business Online is...
  10. Introducing Skype for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype for Business: Yesterday we kicked off a global conversation about how Microsoft is reinventing productivity—across the board—to create a world where people can truly make the most of their time and lead more fulfilling lives. Connecting people across all of life’s moments – to talk, to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 remove skype for business

2. w10 skype for business program located