Windows 10: How do I uninstall the games in my start menu?

Discus and support How do I uninstall the games in my start menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever you get a new Microsoft laptop, they always come pre-loaded with games. You used to be able to go in and right click them and select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MadelynColby, Jan 12, 2019.

1. How do I uninstall the games in my start menu?

Whenever you get a new Microsoft laptop, they always come pre-loaded with games. You used to be able to go in and right click them and select uninstall, but they seem to have removed that option, or at lease Lenovo did? I cant even right click and uninstall them as tiles in my start menu either. It just asks me to pin or unpin from my start menu.

How do I uninstall the games in my start menu? ef1f7940-2701-40d5-b4ab-d3cc94ac8210?upload=true.png

:)

MadelynColby, Jan 12, 2019

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Can I reinstall/enable the Start if it was uninstalled/disble?

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall the Pokki Start Menu and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows + X' key on the keyboard.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select Pokki Start Menu and click on Uninstall.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and restart the computer to complete the process.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

I did this. Pokki was gone, but still no start menu. I still assistance. Thanks.

train-wreck, Jan 12, 2019
  4. How do I uninstall the games in my start menu?

Can I reinstall/enable the Start if it was uninstalled/disble?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall the Pokki Start Menu and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows + X' key on the keyboard.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select Pokki Start Menu and click on Uninstall.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and restart the computer to complete the process.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

How do I uninstall the games in my start menu?

1. How do I uninstall the games in my start menu? - Similar Threads - uninstall games start

2. How do I fix this and uninstall my game?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix this and uninstall my game?: I installed the sims1 on my pc and made it so it will run without a disk. However now I go to remove it and I cant. It tells me can't due to "a catastrophic error". If I click the details I get this message. What is wrong and how do I fix it?...
  3. How do I restore my start menu groups?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore my start menu groups?: So basically, I was just cleaning my group categories to make them look more nicer. Then I accidentally delete my last group. Now I can only see my Start Menu. No groups. Could someone help me?...
  4. How do I get THIS start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get THIS start menu?: https://winaero.com/blog/tip-enable-or-disable-submenus-inside-the-start-menu-in-windows-10/ This looks like an ideal combination of the many Start Menu paradigms. Cascading programs from the 95 menu, tiles from 10, etc. submitted by /u/GameMusic [link] [comments]...
  5. how do I get my Start Menu back

how do I get my Start Menu back: How do I get my start menu back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-start-menu-back/df4065de-17b7-4e29-a2ba-a92dca50d907
  6. Dead start menu entry from uninstalled game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dead start menu entry from uninstalled game.: I have a dead "Age Of Empires : Definitive Edition" start menu entry which I cannot remove. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dead-start-menu-entry-from-uninstalled-game/d9cebca9-60ef-4c8d-8a80-c26d68dc1d1c
  7. How do I change the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the start menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wooden_chest [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2r5d6/how_do_i_change_the_start_menu/
  8. how do i uninstall a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i uninstall a game: how do I uninstall iron blade game from my pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-a-game/b685b9e4-52ec-48ed-a762-6ef0cb111786
  9. How do I group my Start Menu icons?

How do I group my Start Menu icons?: After one of the OS updates, a new feature was added where I could select a group on the Start Menu and have them shrunk to a small box. If I clicked on that box, it returned to full size. After an update installed last Friday, I could no longer logon and Bitlocker...
  10. How do i customize the start menu?

How do i customize the start menu?: So basically what i want to do, is to remove everything from the start menu, and add what i want. I dont want to see a list of all apps i have or whatever else it shows me. I just want it gone, plain and simple, and to add what i feel is important. Under "Most used" i...