Windows 10: how do i uninstall this crap of windows defend

Discus and support how do i uninstall this crap of windows defend in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i uninstall this crap of windows defend, This **** has only given me work, it does not save my games, and it keeps me constantly annoying.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tornbf, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Tornbf Win User

how do i uninstall this crap of windows defend

how do i uninstall this crap of windows defend,
    This **** has only given me work, it does not save my games, and it keeps me constantly annoying.

:)

Tornbf, Apr 6, 2019
  2. ap1978 Win User

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.4

• Added capability to open update link in web browser
    • Fixed treemap not working correctly with only 1 item on the list
    • Blacklisted "Installer" folder for drive scanning
    • Relaxed overly strict check for questionable directory names
    • Updated rate link to a new website

Klocman/Bulk-Crap-Uninstaller
    https://github.com/Klocman/Bulk-Crap...ses/tag/v4.3.4

ap1978, Apr 6, 2019
  3. ap1978 Win User
    Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.3

• Fixed checked applications not being "seen" as checked if they are filtered out. Clicking uninstall will now properly uninstall them.
    • Fixed crashes when OLV objects collection is not yet initialized.
    • Fixed some ObjectDisposedException crashes in OLV.
    • Fixed disposed OLV crash when filtering and shutting down.
    • Fixed crash with legend window updating position during shutdown
    • Added extra debug info.

Klocman/Bulk-Crap-Uninstaller
    https://github.com/Klocman/Bulk-Crap...ses/tag/v4.3.3

ap1978, Apr 6, 2019
  4. ap1978 Win User

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4

• Added support for Chocolatey application manager.
    • Added automatic removal of uninstalled apps from Chocolatey (if possible).
    • Added ability to export uninstall commands to a batch file.
    • Added ability to create a PowerShell script that removes selected Store Apps.
    • Added "Tools" -> "Troubleshoot uninstallation problems" tool.
    • Added option to disable quiet uninstall daemon.
    • Added capability to pre-create junk early during app detection (for now used only for Chocolatey).
    • Renamed export function to be less confusing about its function.
    • Improved merging of similar application entries, fixed duplicate uninstallers.
    • Updated Steam publisher string.
    • Fixed apps that are no longer present still being seen as checked.
    • Fixed detected startup entries sometimes being lost during application scan.

https://www.fosshub.com/Bulk-Crap-Uninstaller.html

ap1978, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. how do i uninstall this crap of windows defend - Similar Threads - uninstall crap defend

2. How do I uninstall Microsoft Defender Antivirus Definition updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Microsoft Defender Antivirus Definition updates?: The power went out and came back on, and my laptop has been saying how it cannot determine the ac adapter wattage and type. This happened before when my laptop was updating and shutting down, and the power went out. The same message appeared, and I found out that I just had...
  3. How do I uninstall Microsoft Defender Antivirus Definition updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall Microsoft Defender Antivirus Definition updates?: The power went out and came back on, and my laptop has been saying how it cannot determine the ac adapter wattage and type. This happened before when my laptop was updating and shutting down, and the power went out. The same message appeared, and I found out that I just had...
  4. Bulk Crap Uninstaller

Bulk Crap Uninstaller: Anyone using bulk crap uninstaller Bulk Crap Uninstaller - Remove large amounts of unwanted applications ? This software seem outstanding and it can even remove windows features, that it can't de done with ccleaner or revo uninstaller, most important it is a free full...
  5. Crap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5xmd2/crap/
  6. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.10 out.

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.10 out.: Changelog/download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/bul...r/files/v4.10/ 118966
  7. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4: Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4 Added support for Chocolatey application manager. Added automatic removal of uninstalled apps from Chocolatey (if possible). Added ability to export uninstall commands to a batch file. Added ability to create a PowerShell script that removes...
  8. how do I get Windows Defender working after I uninstall McAfee?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I get Windows Defender working after I uninstall McAfee?: What would suggest I do, McAfee came pre installed on my HP Laptop. My "free" subscription ends in a few days and I noticed that my Windows Defender does NOT work. It is grayed out because of McAfee as I have learned reading other posts on this board. Other AV programs have...
  9. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.3

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.3: Fixed checked applications not being "seen" as checked if they are filtered out. Clicking uninstall will now properly uninstall them. Fixed crashes when OLV objects collection is not yet initialized. Fixed some ObjectDisposedException crashes in OLV. Fixed disposed OLV crash...
  10. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.4

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.4: Added capability to open update link in web browser Fixed treemap not working correctly with only 1 item on the list Blacklisted "Installer" folder for drive scanning Relaxed overly strict check for questionable directory names Updated rate link to a new website...