Windows 10: How do I uninstall Windows 10, it blocking me from installing any other OS

Discus and support How do I uninstall Windows 10, it blocking me from installing any other OS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; don't say use a bootable media drive, they don't work, I've tired windows 11, 8, & 7 bootable iso with each one has problem why they can't complete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Damien D Deal, Dec 1, 2022.

1. How do I uninstall Windows 10, it blocking me from installing any other OS

don't say use a bootable media drive, they don't work, I've tired windows 11, 8, & 7 bootable iso with each one has problem why they can't complete installation on any of them!!!! I downloaded linux and now I'm super pissed because they having the same problem......ubumtu doesn't have the 7Zip file to open files, can't fix because you can't open 7zip because 7zip is missing. Then tired Mint Linux and it missing a file so it can't open files either. Go on to see what the solution is to these problems, issues from 2017, how is this possible, I'm on the official sites of each OS and they uplo

:)

Damien D Deal, Dec 1, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2022
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I uninstall Windows 10, it blocking me from installing any other OS :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How do I uninstall Windows 10, it blocking me from installing any other OS

Delta6326, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

How do I uninstall Windows 10, it blocking me from installing any other OS

1. How do I uninstall Windows 10, it blocking me from installing any other OS - Similar Threads - uninstall blocking installing

2. How do I install Windows from a Linux OS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows from a Linux OS.: I have this laptop that I bought with Windows already on it. I was trying to put a second OS on it but instead I completely replaced Windows with Debian. Now I'd like to switch back but when I boot from USB to install windows I get an error saying I'm missing a driver....
  3. How do I install Windows from a Linux OS.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Windows from a Linux OS.: I have this laptop that I bought with Windows already on it. I was trying to put a second OS on it but instead I completely replaced Windows with Debian. Now I'd like to switch back but when I boot from USB to install windows I get an error saying I'm missing a driver....
  4. How do I install Windows from a Linux OS.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I uninstall Windows 10, it blocking me from installing any other OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Windows 10, it blocking me from installing any other OS: don't say use a bootable media drive, they don't work, I've tired windows 11, 8, & 7 bootable iso with each one has problem why they can't complete installation on any of them!!!! I downloaded linux and now I'm super pissed because they having the same problem......ubumtu...
  6. How do I uninstall Windows 10, it blocking me from installing any other OS

How do I uninstall Windows 10, it blocking me from installing any other OS: don't say use a bootable media drive, they don't work, I've tired windows 11, 8, & 7 bootable iso with each one has problem why they can't complete installation on any of them!!!! I downloaded linux and now I'm super pissed because they having the same problem......ubumtu...
  7. Installing other OS fonts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing other OS fonts in Windows 10: Hello! Sorry if this is the wrong place, please move the thread as appropriate. I tried to install some fonts copied from an Ubuntu installation to a Windows 10 computer. I had all the fonts to a folder, selected them all, and then copy to C:\Windows\Fonts. It asked me...
  8. How to completely uninstall MysticThumbs from OS?

How to completely uninstall MysticThumbs from OS?: Hi! I installed earlier to Windows 10 MysticThumbs 4.2.0, later removed for bugs. Now I tested newest release 4.6.1 on virtual machine and it is pretty nice. So, I tried to install this version to Windows back, but after GhostScript installation after main setup start,...
  9. how to block installers/uninstallers from loading a webpage?

how to block installers/uninstallers from loading a webpage?: How to block installers/uninstallers from loading a webpage after they finish? I don't need some installer telling me "Thank You for Installing Radeon Software".... I know I've installed it and didn't ask to be redirected to some page asking people to signup to "free...
  10. Looking for advice on switching from Windows 10 to any other os

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for advice on switching from Windows 10 to any other os: Basically I've had it with Windows 10, I'm just done. I foolishly installed the new "Fall Creators Update," forgetting that every Windows 10 update so far has worsened my user experience and infuriated me for hours. So I just want to know if anyone in this forum has...