Windows 10: how do i uninstall windows 10

Discus and support how do i uninstall windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have a lot of aps that dont work need to get windows 8 back 15910 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jims, Aug 12, 2015.

1. jims Win User

how do i uninstall windows 10

i have a lot of aps that dont work need to get windows 8 back

:)

2. how do I uninstall windows 10

Hi Pauline,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you want to roll back to the previous operating system. I request you to refer the section How to: Rollback to a previous version of Windows 10. And check if it helps.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

I also recommend you to download an ISO file and install it by using installation media in future.

To download an ISO image refer to the below link:

Download Windows 10

To create an Installation media refer to the below link.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 12, 2015
  3. how do I uninstall windows 10

how do I uninstall windows 10

Original Title: wiows 10

paulinehalsall, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User
Thema:

how do i uninstall windows 10

1. how do i uninstall windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?: Hi,Just need your help please.We have a few users who has downloaded the Youtube App from Chrome. It can be downloaded by going to Youtube.com using chrome and clicking on this icon located on the top right corner.It can be installed without admin permissions and we want to...
  3. How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?: Hi,Just need your help please.We have a few users who has downloaded the Youtube App from Chrome. It can be downloaded by going to Youtube.com using chrome and clicking on this icon located on the top right corner.It can be installed without admin permissions and we want to...
  4. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer. I also downloaded the troubleshooter...
  5. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer but still can't reinstall itunes....
  6. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  7. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  8. How do I uninstall windows from BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall windows from BIOS?: I recently built my own pc and downloaded the windows install media onto it. But after putting my product key and hitting install, the installation always fails and I'm always stuck in the BIOS menu....
  9. How do I uninstall windows from BIOS?

How do I uninstall windows from BIOS?: I recently built my own pc and downloaded the windows install media onto it. But after putting my product key and hitting install, the installation always fails and I'm always stuck in the BIOS menu....
  10. Uninstall CoPilot

Uninstall CoPilot: So I found Copilot in my installed apps list after the last update. Went to uninstall it, but wouldn't you know, it can only be disabled.I want it removed from my PC, and Edge for that matter. I have disabled them both, how do I remove them?...