Windows 10: how do i uninstall windows 10

Discus and support how do i uninstall windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have a lot of aps that dont work need to get windows 8 back 15910 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jims, Aug 12, 2015.

1. jims Win User

how do i uninstall windows 10

i have a lot of aps that dont work need to get windows 8 back

:)

2. how do I uninstall windows 10

Hi Pauline,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you want to roll back to the previous operating system. I request you to refer the section How to: Rollback to a previous version of Windows 10. And check if it helps.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

I also recommend you to download an ISO file and install it by using installation media in future.

To download an ISO image refer to the below link:

Download Windows 10

To create an Installation media refer to the below link.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 12, 2015
  3. how do I uninstall windows 10

how do I uninstall windows 10

Original Title: wiows 10

paulinehalsall, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User
Thema:

how do i uninstall windows 10

1. how do i uninstall windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. Unable to uninstall software on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to uninstall software on my laptop: Hi to you all! I really need your help. I tried to unistall roblox software on my laptot but it seems not working thru opening programs and features. the application is not useful for me since my nephews downloaded it before without knowing. Also, I think its the main cause...
  3. [Windows 10] I uninstalled Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, now i have no sound in my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Windows 10] I uninstalled Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, now i have no sound in my...: This all started because my playback devices headphones and speakers disappeared from the playback devices, being replaced by 1 option called "Speakers RealtekR Audio". The sound didnt work from this device so i decided to uninstall all realtek related options from the device...
  4. I need help. I’ve been looking all over for this file to uninstall this 40gb game. When I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help. I’ve been looking all over for this file to uninstall this 40gb game. When I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kevindulu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/et3gnu/i_need_help_ive_been_looking_all_over_for_this/
  5. How to uninstall net.framework when the folder is already gone

How to uninstall net.framework when the folder is already gone: Hi! , my name is Zaqi. Im having a really big problems over this week . I tried to uninstall NetFramework 4.8 because it had a corrupt files that cant be fix . but when i already uninstall it and tried to reinstalls it , it says that ".NET Framework 4.8 or a later update is...
  6. How to uninstall a windows 10 crack...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall a windows 10 crack...: Hi, I don't know how to build a PC, so I went to a PC Builder and I told him the parts I wanted, I assumed he was going to give me a inactivated windows 10 and I was going to activate it, since I have already ordered a product key and it's arriving at Monday, but to my...
  7. Problem Uninstalling Printer Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem Uninstalling Printer Software: Hi, I am trying to unistall printer software and each time it is failing and showing the following message. I am using an admin level login account. Please advise how I can overcome this and uninstall the software. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  8. Laptop seems to freeze on any install, update or uninstall of programs

Laptop seems to freeze on any install, update or uninstall of programs: I have been having issues lately where it seems my laptop can never fully complete any update, install or uninstall. I have tried repeatedly to get Windows to update, but it never seems to complete the process. I started having issues with Google chrome having issues...
  9. Unable to reinstall Sea of Thieves after uninstalling

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to reinstall Sea of Thieves after uninstalling: Hi guys, I have a problem. Sea of Thieves started crashing on me, so after going through the usual routine updating Windows & my graphics drivers, resetting Microsoft Store, uninstalling and reinstalling the store, etc. with no success, I finally uninstalled it, thinking...
  10. Problem Uninstalling Printer Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Uninstalling Printer Software: Hi, When Scanning to computer (JPEG Image) my image is being split and apparently the fix is to open the Printer software and change an advanced setting to turn off auto-crop. It's an HP envy 5530 Printer. I can't seem to get into the HP Printer assistant without...