Windows 10: How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0?

Discus and support How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0? It's still there after upgrading from Windows 7. Upgrade order: Windows 7 -> 10 -> 11. As a component of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nige1ist, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Nige1ist Win User

How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0?

How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0? It's still there after upgrading from Windows 7. Upgrade order: Windows 7 -> 10 -> 11. As a component of Windows PowerShell 2.0, it is disabled.

:)

Nige1ist, Jan 27, 2023
  2. antares Win User

How to uninstall Powershell v1.0?

Hi all, I want to uninstall Powershell from my Windows 10x64 system, so first step I uninstalled Powershell 2.0 as seen below:

How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0? 363158d1648451688t-how-uninstall-powershell-v1-0-a-1.jpg

However that uninstalled v2.0 of Powershell. Powershell v1.0 (I believe it's the 32bit version) still remains in my system as seen below:

How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0? 363159d1648451744t-how-uninstall-powershell-v1-0-a-2.jpg

How can I uninstall Powershell v1.0? Thanks

antares, Jan 27, 2023
  3. tomdsr Win User
    How to uninstall Powershell v1.0?

you cant, windows uses it

tomdsr, Jan 27, 2023
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Uninstall Photo app by using Powershell command

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for posting your response.

I apologize for the miscommunication. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• 1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

3. Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

• get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage ( check the spacing)
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

1. How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0? - Similar Threads - uninstall Powershell

2. Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...: The script I used is mentioned below:-# Define the remote computer name$remoteComputer = "COMPUTER_NAME"# Define the KB number of the patch you want to uninstall$patchKBNumber = "KB5033375"# Define the uninstall command$uninstallCommand = "wusa.exe /uninstall...
  3. Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...: The script I used is mentioned below:-# Define the remote computer name$remoteComputer = "COMPUTER_NAME"# Define the KB number of the patch you want to uninstall$patchKBNumber = "KB5033375"# Define the uninstall command$uninstallCommand = "wusa.exe /uninstall...
  4. Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...

Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...: The script I used is mentioned below:-# Define the remote computer name $remoteComputer = "COMPUTER_NAME" # Define the KB number of the patch you want to uninstall $patchKBNumber = "KB5033375" # Define the uninstall command $uninstallCommand = "wusa.exe /uninstall...
  5. Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...: The script I used is mentioned below:-# Define the remote computer name $remoteComputer = "COMPUTER_NAME" # Define the KB number of the patch you want to uninstall $patchKBNumber = "KB5033375" # Define the uninstall command $uninstallCommand = "wusa.exe /uninstall...
  6. How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan: Every time when my laptop is on I receive uncountable amount of virus alerts. All of them are saying that PowerShell is a trojan virus. How do I uninstall it or how do I fix the problem? Also the "Threat blocked" messages all the way to the bottom of this list are for...
  7. How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan

How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan: Every time when my laptop is on I receive uncountable amount of virus alerts. All of them are saying that PowerShell is a trojan virus. How do I uninstall it or how do I fix the problem? Also the "Threat blocked" messages all the way to the bottom of this list are for...
  8. How can i successfully uninstall old version of microsoft store apps using powershell...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i successfully uninstall old version of microsoft store apps using powershell...: I have been trying to deploy the below command through Sccm task sequence to all the machine but unfortunately i still find the old version of the app still there.What am l m missing?Remove-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.MPEG2VideoExtension_1.0.22661.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe...
  9. How can i successfully uninstall old version of microsoft store apps using powershell...

How can i successfully uninstall old version of microsoft store apps using powershell...: I have been trying to deploy the below command through Sccm task sequence to all the machine but unfortunately i still find the old version of the app still there.What am l m missing?Remove-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.MPEG2VideoExtension_1.0.22661.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe...
  10. Uninstall sponsored apps with Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall sponsored apps with Powershell: Hi,I have written a Powershell script that installs a MAK, renames the computer, installs Windows updates, joins the company domain, and installs/uninstalls various applications and features. However, the first time Windows lands on the desktop, it starts to download various...