Windows 10: How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?

Discus and support How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i go to the sistem registry editor, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall , and use the unistall line to unistall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Davide7320, May 17, 2022.

1. How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?

When i go to the sistem registry editor, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall , and use the unistall line to unistall the program, the unistaller of the program starts but gives me an error saying obviously that he can't find the right folder, in fact the install location says that it is installed in a non existing directory. Is there any other way to force the unistallation?

:)

Davide7320, May 17, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Alternate Program directory, all programs missing

A list of programs installed? There are programs that can list the software you've installed on your system, and of course there is the Control Panel, Programs and Features list.

dalchina, May 17, 2022
  3. Autocorrect in Win10... basically non-existent(?)

In this case, we suggest following the steps below to work around the issue:

• On the Cortana search box, type Typing Settings and press
      Enter.
    • Turn off Autocorrect misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Do step 1 and 2 but this time turn on Autocorrect misspelled words
      and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Check if the issue still exist.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 17, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?

Why is Outlook storing files on a non-existent directory?

Julian,

What are the folder paths for the 4 files?
    Why have you referred to "a non-existent directory"?
    Which pst and/or ost fies does Outlook have open [this is in the Account settings, Datafiles tab]?

Denis

Thema:

How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?

1. How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory? - Similar Threads - unistall program installed

2. How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?: When i go to the sistem registry editor, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall , and use the unistall line to unistall the program, the unistaller of the program starts but gives me an error saying obviously that he can't find the right...
  3. How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?: When i go to the sistem registry editor, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall , and use the unistall line to unistall the program, the unistaller of the program starts but gives me an error saying obviously that he can't find the right...
  4. Unistalling programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unistalling programs: Does anybody know why Windows is incapable of uninstalling more than one program at a time? It's not a big deal unless you're the person who installs all kinds of programs just to see which ones will take your money and which ones are safe. Or if you install something like an...
  5. How to completely unistall a program?

How to completely unistall a program?: Please tell me ways to completely uninstall an application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-completely-unistall-a-program/ac1bbd7f-ce9c-443b-8cd4-0172a428d018
  6. Unistalling programs

Unistalling programs: Hi, I tried to install software for a Canon camera but the version is too early.Some elements of the download were installed as programmes but i am unable to uninstall these using the control panel etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Can't unistall or install programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't unistall or install programs: It all started with me trying to uninstall Steam. Whenever I try to restart after uninstalling I'd get stuck on the boot screen. Whenever I simply shut down after uninstalling I turn the computer back on and everything that what uninstalled it suddenly back. After running the...
  8. Why is Outlook storing files on a non-existent directory?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Why is Outlook storing files on a non-existent directory?: Windows 10, Version 10, Build 18362.418, Outlook 2013 (Part of office 2103) . I have a pst file stored at C:\Users\Julian\Documents\Outlook Files\L: [email protected] I have a Storage drive where my backups are stored. I also keep a complete image of from my last PC that...
  9. Unistall programs

Unistall programs: How can I uninstall a program from Windows 10 Home version 1802? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall-programs/67ed70c3-f0b9-488c-89a9-df4002e9b147
  10. Why does windows think it's installed on a non-existent directory?

Why does windows think it's installed on a non-existent directory?: I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. (upgraded from windows 7 ultimate 64 bit) I was annoyed that it chose a username that I didn't like so I updated the registry & so forth to change it and it worked fine... the only thing that was goofy after is that the start menu and...