Windows 10: How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail?

Discus and support How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a similar SUBJECT started on January 4, 2016 and is LOCKED around January 5, 2018. Why is it locked, because I could not UNLINK the Accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Al_XB, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Al_XB Win User

How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail?

There is a similar SUBJECT started on January 4, 2016 and is LOCKED around January 5, 2018.

Why is it locked, because I could not UNLINK the Accounts in Windows 10 Mail?

There was no pop-up box that said : UNLINK ACCOUNTS.

We are almost at January 2020 and there still isn't an answer to this question.

I had to DELETE all my accounts except one, which I wanted at the top.

Then I ADDED ACCOUNTS in the order I wanted them. It was only 5 accounts, but they was some poor soul who had 50.

I FIXED my problem to re-order my accounts, but my question is:

The answer to the question from January 4, 2016 does not work and it is LOCKED.

So why haven't the moderators in this forum posted an actual solution or left the Question UNLOCKED?

:)

Al_XB, Nov 30, 2019

2. How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail?

I tried following the above steps, but when I do step 3, I don't receive a pop-up window or anything that will let me uncheck a linked account, and I am an "Administrator" User on this Win10 Desktop PC. Any other workable solutions?

Thank you.

cdawgg©®™, Nov 30, 2019
  3. yanner01 Win User

Straight to the point....took all of 20 seconds to fix... wish all were fixes were like that....

Mike Y.

yanner01, Nov 30, 2019
  4. How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail?

I was able to unlink the inboxes, thanks

shambhoosharma, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail? - Similar Threads - unlink linked inboxes

2. Windows mail unlink inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail unlink inbox: In Windows 10 Mail, I linked the inboxes.I cannot find how to unlink them.How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-unlink-inbox/69f519dc-bc7e-46d4-bd3e-454bc8bba013
  3. Windows mail unlink inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail unlink inbox: In Windows 10 Mail, I linked the inboxes.I cannot find how to unlink them.How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-unlink-inbox/69f519dc-bc7e-46d4-bd3e-454bc8bba013
  4. E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. How to fix?: E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. It's an AT&T account. Many emails not showing up at all either.. This did not happen in Windows 7 with Live Mail. Windows 10 Mail is horrible program/app. Fix please!...
  5. E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. How to fix?

E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. How to fix?: E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. It's an AT&T account. Many emails not showing up at all either.. This did not happen in Windows 7 with Live Mail. Windows 10 Mail is horrible program/app. Fix please!...
  6. Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail

Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly unlinked/relinked all of my mail accounts in Windows Mail and my iCloud account will not link. I have also repeatedly deleted the iCloud account with no success once I add it back. I only started encountering this problem when my iCloud account started...
  7. Linked Inbox failure in Windows 10

Linked Inbox failure in Windows 10: I have a linked inbox on this machine using the Mail app but I cannot set up a linked in box on my wife's new laptop. I am not an expert but I do take care and read all the instructions word for word. All I get when opening the mail app on the new machine is a white box...
  8. Link All Your Mail into one inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Link All Your Mail into one inbox: If you want to link all your mail into one inbox you can do it. Open Mail either from all App or Taskbar if you have it set up that way Once open click on Settings found in bottom Right Hand Corner Then go to Manage Account Click on any Mail you have there like Outlook...
  9. Link or Unlink OneDrive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link or Unlink OneDrive in Windows 10: How to: Link or Unlink OneDrive with Microsoft Account in Windows 10 How to Link or Unlink OneDrive with Microsoft Account in Windows 10 OneDrive is a cloud-based storage service where you can view, browse, upload, and share the files you saved online to OneDrive. By...
  10. Outlook Mail app update released for Windows 10. Linked inboxes back!

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook Mail app update released for Windows 10. Linked inboxes back!: An update to the Outlook Mail app for Windows 10 just went live. Linked inboxes are back! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 33588

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook unlink inboxes

2. Keep email inboxes separate in Windows

3. unlink boxes in mail

4. unlink outlook inboxes,
  5. unlink aol mail from gmail in win 10,
  6. unlink email inboxes edge,
  7. how do i unlink inboxes,
  8. unlink inboxes mail,
  9. windows 10 mail unlink inbox,
  10. accidently linked the email and unable to unlink it on windwos 10 mails app,
  11. where does my mail app inboxes saved