Windows 10: How do I unlink my old company partnership from my own exam account?

Discus and support How do I unlink my old company partnership from my own exam account? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I unlink my old company partnership from my own exam account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by havenlad, Dec 22, 2018.

1. havenlad Win User

How do I unlink my old company partnership from my own exam account?

:)

havenlad, Dec 22, 2018

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Munifex Win User
    How to unlink Email Accounts in Win 10 Mail App

To unlink linked accounts:-

• In Mail App. Select Hamburger or 'All Accounts' icon to display account list.
    • Right click on the name of the account to unlink, ('linked inbox' by default), & select 'Account Settings'
    • Under 'Manage Accounts' select (Left click) the name of the linked inbox. 'Settings for linked inbox' will open.
    • Select 'Unlink inboxes' .
    Hope it helps.

Munifex, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I unlink my old company partnership from my own exam account? - Similar Threads - unlink old company

2. My Microsoft account was with my old company. I no longer have that account how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was with my old company. I no longer have that account how do I...: how do I change on my pc without login in the old Microsoft account as I no longer have that I have a new micrsoft account I do not have access to my old account but On my laptop it still displaysthe user name from old account and I am no longer able to access that how do I...
  3. My Microsoft account was with my old company. I no longer have that account how do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account was with my old company. I no longer have that account how do I...: how do I change on my pc without login in the old Microsoft account as I no longer have that I have a new micrsoft account I do not have access to my old account but On my laptop it still displaysthe user name from old account and I am no longer able to access that how do I...
  4. How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?

How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?: I recently found I could not open microsoft windows products on my laptop pc, including "Settings." I log onto my computer using a microsoft account, which microsoft tells me does not exist. I think this is the source of my issues. I need to unlink my computer from that...
  5. How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?: I recently found I could not open microsoft windows products on my laptop pc, including "Settings." I log onto my computer using a microsoft account, which microsoft tells me does not exist. I think this is the source of my issues. I need to unlink my computer from that...
  6. How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Force unlink of Microsoft Account I don't own, from my own PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force unlink of Microsoft Account I don't own, from my own PC.: Hi allI have wracked my brain trying to forcibly remove a Microsoft account that has been linked to a limited user account, on my own PC. It was a friend that used it to play Minecraft & other Microsoft games.Since logging in to play their account has been stuck on my PC....
  8. Force unlink of Microsoft Account I don't own, from my own PC.

Force unlink of Microsoft Account I don't own, from my own PC.: Hi allI have wracked my brain trying to forcibly remove a Microsoft account that has been linked to a limited user account, on my own PC. It was a friend that used it to play Minecraft & other Microsoft games.Since logging in to play their account has been stuck on my PC....
  9. How do I unlink my Windows 10 Microsoft account from my old work account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I unlink my Windows 10 Microsoft account from my old work account?: Hi and thank you for any help in advance. Years ago I wanted to be able to check my work emails from home and was told the easiest way was to link my work account to my home account. Now I have retired and no longer need to be linked to the old work account but I cannot...
  10. How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from my computer?: Hello, I am trying to unlink my Microsoft account from my computer because i want to sign in with a local account. Is there anyway I could do this because the 2 ways I have tried have not work. I have tried the way with the button that says 'Sign in with a local account...