Windows 10: How do I unlock airplane mode so I can access WiFi on my PC?

Discus and support How do I unlock airplane mode so I can access WiFi on my PC? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After Windows 10 update, i am unable to turn off airplane mode unable to access WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoyceGQF, Apr 20, 2019.

1. JoyceGQF Win User

How do I unlock airplane mode so I can access WiFi on my PC?

After Windows 10 update, i am unable to turn off airplane mode

unable to access WiFi

:)

JoyceGQF, Apr 20, 2019
  2. StanLee Win User

W10 Airplane Mode UI error

Found this today in list of known W10 issues:
    "After logging into your PC, you may hit a UI issue in which Airplane Mode will incorrectly show as “on” even though your PC’s Wi-Fi is powered on (the UI essentially does not wait long enough for the device’s physical radios to power on before reporting the current state), but you can just toggle Airplane Mode as a workaround".
    So I just toggle Bluetooth on/off which clears the Airplane Mode indicator.

StanLee, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Airplane mode and wifi in action center

No, I don't have a physical on/off switch for my WiFi card. I have a Dell Laptop.
    Are there anymore suggestions? I'm greatful for the help I'm receiving.

Thank You One And All

Larry Aaron, Apr 20, 2019
  4. How do I unlock airplane mode so I can access WiFi on my PC?

Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Windows 10

I tried all steps and avenues above to turn Airplane Mode OFF of my Dell PC (equipped with bluetooth/wifi), and Airplane Mode with Windows 10 is always on. Even when I try to click to slide it off, it still slides back to "on". I do not see the Airplane icon however, and also I don't notice any wifi connection issues with my computer as that's how I connect to the internet, so I guess I'll leave well enough alone. Just don't understand why it's always on and wont let me slide it to the off position.

susychpstk, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

How do I unlock airplane mode so I can access WiFi on my PC?

1. How do I unlock airplane mode so I can access WiFi on my PC? - Similar Threads - unlock airplane mode

2. How do I unlock my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock my PC?: I'm kind of panicking here. I'm experiencing some issues with my PC as of yesterday. Programs began closing and throwing errors randomly, and now I'm locked out of my PC. I can't login with my pin because it's "unavailable" and my confirmed working cloud password is being...
  3. How do I unlock my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unlock my PC?: I'm kind of panicking here. I'm experiencing some issues with my PC as of yesterday. Programs began closing and throwing errors randomly, and now I'm locked out of my PC. I can't login with my pin because it's "unavailable" and my confirmed working cloud password is being...
  4. How do i register my laptop with Microsoft so I can unlock it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i register my laptop with Microsoft so I can unlock it?: I thought I lost my Asus Vivobook laptop and locked it from my Microsoft account. Found the device and tried to unlock it but couldn't figure out how at first and accidentally unregistered the device from my Microsoft account. I tried to reregister so I could unlock it using...
  5. How do i register my laptop with Microsoft so I can unlock it?

How do i register my laptop with Microsoft so I can unlock it?: I thought I lost my Asus Vivobook laptop and locked it from my Microsoft account. Found the device and tried to unlock it but couldn't figure out how at first and accidentally unregistered the device from my Microsoft account. I tried to reregister so I could unlock it using...
  6. How do i register my laptop with Microsoft so I can unlock it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  8. how can i turn the airplane mode off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i turn the airplane mode off: how can i turn the airplane mode off my device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-the-airplane-mode-off/4e8a3e4d-fa1b-4a25-be67-ed7911c524cf
  9. how do i unlock a file or folder so i can move it

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i unlock a file or folder so i can move it: Howdy, i often cannot move a folder to another location because windows says it's currently in use in another program. i checked and closed all programs. still the same error. i downloaded a cool program named "Lockhunter - a foolproof file unlocker". It sits in the...
  10. How do I Disable Access to Airplane Mode Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I Disable Access to Airplane Mode Settings: I have done days of googling trying to find a way to lock down users from tampering with network settings on Windows 10 Panasonic tablets with no avail. I have over 500 devices and need to find a way to lock down all three of these settings. Airplane Mode - Permanently Off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unlock airplane mode

2. acces airplane mode pc

3. how to acess airplane mode on my computer