Windows 10: how do i unlock icons on desktop?

Discus and support how do i unlock icons on desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't unlock icons on desktop. right click on blank space does nothing. no response at all. can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SeaDevil, Jul 11, 2020.

1. SeaDevil Win User

how do i unlock icons on desktop?

I can't unlock icons on desktop. right click on blank space does nothing. no response at all.

can anyone help?

:)

SeaDevil, Jul 11, 2020
  2. tilldeath Win User

how do I change google chrome icon?

I want to change the icon on the taskbar, I know how to change it in the properties but can't figure out how to add more icon options. For example if I made my own icon and wanted to use it in place of the chrome icon how would I do this?

tilldeath, Jul 11, 2020
  3. jasonisom Win User
    how do i unlick pipeline from 12 to 16

hey guys i want to learn how to step to step to unlock from 12 to 16 using flash bios can some of u guys teach me step to step how to do it? i have floppy and i tried try when restart computer but say error cant read or remove floppy. so can someone help me how it work? also i have ati tool .24 of course but what another more do i need? i have atiflash too

jasonisom, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

1. how do i unlock icons on desktop? - Similar Threads - unlock icons desktop

2. how to unlock my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to unlock my desktop: i mistakenly locked my desktop while trying to disable location. now i can't sign in. the error says an administrator must sign in. I am the administrator and the desktop is across the room from my laptop which i am using now. my pin doesn't work and there is no place to sign...
  3. how to unlock my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to unlock my desktop: i mistakenly locked my desktop while trying to disable location. now i can't sign in. the error says an administrator must sign in. I am the administrator and the desktop is across the room from my laptop which i am using now. my pin doesn't work and there is no place to sign...
  4. How do I reset desktop icons ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I reset desktop icons ?: Ive made custom desktop icons for different games and programs to give more of a flare. Recently made one I didn’t like and want the original back. How do I do this ? For anyone asking what app, its blender. submitted by /u/A_leaning_Tower [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I unlock taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I unlock taskbar?: My taskbar won't move from right of scree. When I right click, it shows Locked is checked and color is dim so clicking on that doesn't work. Under Taskbar Settings, the Lock the taskbar shows OFF and it is in light colors so cannot try to turn it on and then off. Under...
  6. personal Icons on the desktop, how do I

personal Icons on the desktop, how do I: put my own icons on the desktop . how is it done ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-icons-on-the-desktop-how-do-i/7118c697-98ad-45df-8491-058d339c0324
  7. unlock desktop icon settings

unlock desktop icon settings: My icons on my desktop are locked....new computer.... I want to unlock them, re position them, the lock them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-desktop-icon-settings/c7cf1c80-687c-4c26-8d12-f9766fd34608
  8. unlock desktop icons

unlock desktop icons: Please help! I'm trying to unlock my desktop icons in windows 10. (They just recently locked on me during an update...) I can still use the apps, but I can't arrange them how I want. The boxes are NOT checked for align to grid or align to grid. I restarted my computer. What...
  9. how do I put an icon on the desktop?

how do I put an icon on the desktop?: I cannot put icons on the desktop? nothing I do seems to work. There are icons already part of the operating system; I mean "new" icons from URLs...
  10. unable to unlock icons on my Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to unlock icons on my Desktop: I have just installed Windows 10 from Windows 7. no checks on Auto arrange or Align Icons to Grid. I also use the program Fences to arrange some of my Icons but I also have some outside of the Fences. Any suggestions? 12800